• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The guy has no class whatsoever. He was trying to goat Sheriff Gahler into a political argument among the well wishes and prayers being expressed on Gahler's FB page regarding the deputies that were shot and killed. Was suggesting because Gahler didn't immediately condemn something said by another county sheriff that Gahler was adopting it as if it was his own statement - like Gahler doesn't have better things to do this week than engage a partisan Democrat troll. The guy exemplifies what has become wrong with his party. When I called him out on cross posting to Gahler's FB page with such drivel at a sensitive time for the entire community he without basis resorted, as could be expected, to name calling, then ultimately blocked me when he become frustrated he couldn't come up with an intelligent response. I am flattered of course.

The guy is entitled to say whatever he wants on his own page, but he does a disservice to his party and whatever his agenda is when he makes such illogical partisan statements at the wrong time and place. He is probably one of those guys that will never be able to check his agenda driven conduct in favor of a few days humanity. Strikes me as the type of guy that would protest at the funeral of a soldier killed in action that was rumored to have been gay.

Last edited:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I have always felt that liberalism is a mental disorder. This guy fits that model perfectly.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    No, those guys are fine.

He's at Plaza Mexican on Rt 1 near Mountain Rd.

Thanks. I came back from Balt on 1 the other day and saw that place. Not knowing this history, I told the wife about it and we were planning on giving it a try. Now, after seeing this, we will most assuredly never step foot in there.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I have always felt that liberalism is a mental disorder. This guy fits that model perfectly.

Liberalism-Is-a-Mental-Disorder-Savage-Michael-9780786178278.jpg

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Funny you say that. Someone I know who know a lot about learning disorders and special education suggested that this person had signs of being on the "spectrum". This comment was completely unsolicited and came before this current event. :sad20:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Funny you say that. Someone I know who know a lot about learning disorders and special education suggested that this person had signs of being on the "spectrum". This comment was completely unsolicited and came before this current event. :sad20:

Most people would say "this guy's a jerk" and they'd be correct. I feel like there's more to it.

He's showing some red flags:
    - attention seeking
    - lack of empathy
    - combative behavior
    - holding a grudge for years with people he doesn't even know.

That dude's got something wrong with him, and it ain't his haircut.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    In addition to boycotting the restaurant, I believe we should contact the Ripkin family and ask them if this is indeed the type of person they A) want associated with their annual Babe Ruth Tournament, and B) acting as the announcer at such an event?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In addition to boycotting the restaurant, I believe we should contact the Ripkin family and ask them if this is indeed the type of person they A) want associated with their annual Babe Ruth Tournament, and B) acting as the announcer at such an event?

Yes and more yes. Anyone know an appropriate e-mail we can bombard? This idiot needs to be ruined.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury

The owner of Plaza Mexico posted on Facebook that Tom Myers is neither part-owner nor manager of the restaurant, just a simple employee, and he hinted that that may not last much longer either. The owner wants nothing to do with Tom Myers' comments.

The restaurant business is probably tough enough without having to deal with potential customers who don't have all the facts threatening a boycott.

For the record: I've never been to Plaza Mexico. I don't know the owner. I think Myers is a total moron.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Borrowed these from comments under Tim's Facebook post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160217-073752.jpg
      Screenshot_20160217-073752.jpg
      74.9 KB · Views: 741
    • Screenshot_20160217-073803.jpg
      Screenshot_20160217-073803.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 707

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    I saw the Facebook posting by the owner of the pizza shop too. I don't think we should be boycotting the place over this. Seems the owner didn't realize what was going on and says he'll distance himself from Myers.

Last edited:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    This is pure gold.

From "owner" to "co-owner" to "manager" to part-time employee probably on his way out, all in one thread.

I tried to watch the video of his act posted earlier and could not get past the disrespectful and lame joke about his father. I heard his comment about his gene pool needing a dose of chlorine and could not agree more.

I was done after that.

Feb 28, 2013
    This is pure gold.

From "owner" to "co-owner" to "manager" to part-time employee probably on his way out, all in one thread.

I tried to watch the video of his act posted earlier and could not get past the disrespectful and lame joke about his father. I heard his comment about his gene pool needing a dose of chlorine and could not agree more.

I was done after that.

A .45 caliber Tylenol for this knucklehead would be a good start.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Borrowed these from comments under Tim's Facebook post.

With absolutely no disrespect meant to Mr. Leon, I can't help but notice the word "fart" inexplicably in the middle of his post. That itself is probably funnier than anything Tom Myers has said into a microphone.

Before she was The Wife, The Wife and I went to a fund raiser at the Fallston Volunteer Fire hall for Republican(:shrug:) Joe Woods that was MC'ed by Tom Myers. His jokes were not funny and his stage presence was awkward at best. At the time, we chalked it up to him being new and...well...how can you compare the stage presence of your yuck-yuck jokes when you're introducing Mickey Cuchiella? We actually shook his hand and wished him well...:sad20: That was several years ago...please forgive us.

Every once in a while, he posts on The Dagger, which is Harford County's local "News" forum. The comment section is kind of a romper room for assorted trolls, baiters, and haters. Some of the comments he makes...they just don't make sense. I don't just mean because is logic is liberally flawed...I mean the way he puts words together...I just don't understand :shrug:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The more I learn about this guy the more pathetic he gets, but I can't get past his inappropriate, insensitive, self-centered, ill-timed, effort to bait Gahler into a moronic, partisan, political debate in the midst of an entire community grieving.

I could use a few laughs, and may be in for his next show if he ever gets the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom