• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    This forum attracts a wide range of people who come here for multiple reasons. For some this is the digital equivalent of the old country store, where folks (mostly older guys) sat around the pot belly stove, drank coffee, used the spittoon, discussed wide range of topics and enjoyed the camaraderie.

For some there is an exchange of valuable technical information regarding firearms and firearms-related topics. For some it’s a place to practice devil’s advocate skills on a variety of issues. And for some of this cohort it includes lengthy, and sometimes pedantic analyses and proffering of counter/alternative propositions.

And for some this forum is a rallying site for direct 2A concerns and calls to action. It’s a diverse marketplace that welcomes one and all.

This is a call for patriots who recognize that after this year’s MGA session we are at an inflection point. The planning and action we engage in from this point forward can have a huge impact over the months ahead. It’s time to seize the initiative.

Out of our 25,000+ members I’d welcome the opportunity to open conversations with “a few good (wo)men.”

Profile:
    • Based on recent successes, believe we really can accomplish more if we put our minds to it. “That which exists in our physical reality resides first in our thoughts and dreams.”
    • Willing to devote some time to building an active state-wide grass-roots campaign.
    • Open to developing some new approaches to hard-headed action strategy and tactics based on demonstrated efficacy (they get results).
    • Have a variety of skill sets from mobilizing people to tech-savvy abilities to fund-raising to myriad abilities you are willing to leverage. Everyone has something of value to contribute.
    • Willing to step out from behind MDS anonymity and operate in a real-world environment.
    • Affirm that walking the walk is the coin of the realm; talking the talk without walking the walk is welcome on MDS but it doesn’t build the power to force change.
    • Welcome the opportunity have some fun.

If this sounds like you please PM me. I’d welcome the opportunity to hear your thoughts.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    OP , you and I have spoken on this issue a little while back . I have been very busy but I am very interested in trying to assist in anyway I can as long as my schedule will permit .

I also would be happy to provide a location from time to time .

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    My people skills are poor at best.

I have no problem with operating outside anonymity.
    My strong point, if I have one, is my writing ability. I readily admit it is not to everyone's taste to read my postings.
    I'm in for whatever might prove useful. Pleased to "walk the walk" as I could use the exercise.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    293 have read my original post. That's about 1/85 of our membership. Two have indicated interest. At this rate we could end up with 171 people signing on. That would be astounding! "Operators are standing by.":lol:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    My bride and I work the booth for MSI not to mention walking the bricks at nap town. Anything you can put together or need help doing we would be more than willing to contribute. We also make sure to contact our representatives and let them know our position on different bills. The more folks we can get together to mobilise our base the better we are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom