• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Called fallston and they said they were out. I didn't trust em so I just checked. They are indeed out. :(

Thats a dam shame ! I just left this store on the way home about 25 min after i posted this. You are welcome to buy a box from me if you like. I am in Parkville its no rush I will hold them for you . It still leaves me 500 rounds and my pistol has not even arrived yet . I think they were 25 and change plus tax I have to check.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Thats a dam shame ! I just left this store on the way home about 25 min after i posted this. You are welcome to buy a box from me if you like. I am in Parkville its no rush I will hold them for you . It still leaves me 500 rounds and my pistol has not even arrived yet . I think they were 25 and change plus tax I have to check.

I really appreciate that BUT...I actually don't even have a .45, YET. I was just trying to get them cheap while I can and stockpile some. Thanks for the offer though. I stopped at about 4 or 5 Walmarts on my way home from the beach Saturday and not one had any. Same with the 9mm value packs.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I really appreciate that BUT...I actually don't even have a .45, YET. I was just trying to get them cheap while I can and stockpile some. Thanks for the offer though. I stopped at about 4 or 5 Walmarts on my way home from the beach Saturday and not one had any. Same with the 9mm value packs.

Well offer is still open I even have 9mm that I bought new also about 3 weeks ago .So i will sell them to you for whatever I paid for them. I am going to put my Cz75 up for auction this week .

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Well offer is still open I even have 9mm that I bought new also about 3 weeks ago .So i will sell them to you for whatever I paid for them. I am going to put my Cz75 up for auction this week .

Okay. I'll pass for now but I'll keep it in mind. I'll be sure to pm you if I see any come in stock beyond what I buy in the future.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I checked with the girl at the fallston store and she said they were coming in today and would be on the shelves monday, Was she full of it or what?

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    I checked with the girl at the fallston store and she said they were coming in today and would be on the shelves monday, Was she full of it or what?

Sounds like someone may have put them out early unless you checked after our fellow member picked his up. I'll be checking after work tomorrow and update this thread.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Sounds like someone may have put them out early unless you checked after our fellow member picked his up. I'll be checking after work tomorrow and update this thread.

I am pretty sure they had five or six boxes at the fallston store. I purchased 3 of them . The girl at the Walmart in whitemarsh/Nottingham told me they are expecting another shipment this week . :) If you guys want some I have enough to last me a good while , and If I happen to get buy the store during the day and they have some I have no problem picking some up for you guys. I just dont want to be stuck with it.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Arundel Mills has 2 boxes of Federal .45ACP for $29.97 as of this afternoon... after I picked up my 2 and left 2 for another MDshooter :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom