• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Ordered one yesterday from Gunbuyer.com, $309 (100821) w/safety, so $234 after rebate. $30 transfer at local FFL. Would have bought from them, but the manager laughed and said they can't get anywhere near that selling price.
    The interweb is great for us - no tax and free shipping, but man... it sucks for them.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Love my shield. Performance center with nights sights. Carry it whenever I can. That is a great price for a regular shield. Wish they had the rebate going when I bought mine.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Who's got the best deal on mags for the 9mm shield? I should prolly get a couple, it only comes with two and I can actually get these mailed to me lol

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Who's got the best deal on mags for the 9mm shield? I should prolly get a couple, it only comes with two and I can actually get these mailed to me lol

Back in January CDNN had'em for $19 for 7 or 8 round mags, but they are back up to $24,99 ea.

Quantico Tactical has 3 packs for $72, your choice of 7 or 8 round.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Back in January CDNN had'em for $19 for 7 or 8 round mags, but they are back up to $24,99 ea.

Quantico Tactical has 3 packs for $72, your choice of 7 or 8 round.

Thanks. I think I'll wait for another sale when they are $19 and then stock up, hopefully by Christmastime. Two mags will hold me until then.

What's the best IWB holster for these?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks. I think I'll wait for another sale when they are $19 and then stock up, hopefully by Christmastime. Two mags will hold me until then.

What's the best IWB holster for these?

Not being smarmy, but which ever one you fit best. Drop $150 on four different ones and you'll figure it out.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I looked at the rebate form. It doesn't specifically say for only one gun. I think my wife and I both need one. Anyone know if you can get two rebates at the same address?

I'd rather buy local.

Anyone?????

microstar22

Apr 24, 2016
    There should be no limit to the rebate as to the address, only that you have to submit one rebate form for each gun purchased. I recently purchased 2 Springfield XD's and submitted both for their extra mag promotion and they both went through.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mine from SOS still hasn't shipped yet :tantrum:

I'm sure they are swamped with orders for these, lol. Great deal.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I pulled the trigger on a performance center 9mm. I have a regular shield that i wanted to put a trigger and night sights on. I figured i might as well sell that and get the performance center.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    The cool part about this is that other manufacturers may follow.

That would be nice - I originally wanted a 26 but this is much cheaper. Even using my GSSF purchase. I had a 43 before which was cool, and while cheaper than the 26, will still be a little over $400 using the pistol purchase coupon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom