• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Come-on y'all - if you're lurking around outside, you might as well come on in and make yourself comfortable.

This is more than a thousand people above and beyond our normal traffic on a week night.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.50.26 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.50.26 PM.png
      2.4 KB · Views: 536

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Norton , lots of information here and knowledge and the times warrant the curiosity . But you are right might as well settle in and participate .

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    This is more than a thousand people above and beyond our normal traffic on a week night.

I won’t allow this to falsely lift my spirits about Maryland’s possible hidden culture... but as a guy who routinely deals with web server stats, this is fascinating.

I wonder if some sort of super warm and fuzzy encouraging sticky welcome on the most visited forums would be timely.

Feb 28, 2013
    Come-on y'all - if you're lurking around outside, you might as well come on in and make yourself comfortable.

Well... quit scarin em away. ...or is it me doin that? :innocent0

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    F..K!!!! I won't ever get to sleep now... that sh*t's just wrong... I better go patch the hole in the blowup doll... she'll keep me safe... or fart and fly out the window again...:shrug:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    F..K!!!! I won't ever get to sleep now... that sh*t's just wrong... I better go patch the hole in the blowup doll... she'll keep me safe... or fart and fly out the window again...:shrug:

I thought you truckers weren't scared of shit...:smoke:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    aaaahahahahahaha

nice! French roast through the nose. hahahaha. blowup doll. I have "heard" of them hahaha

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    clowns with headlights? Only when cold or he is happy to see you. You truckers use them thar blowups to use HOV?

Feb 28, 2013
    clowns with headlights? Only when cold or he is happy to see you. You truckers use them thar blowups to use HOV?

No... DEADlights. Outrider’s clown is Stephen King’s IT

And no... some might be stupid enuff to do that, but we usually aint allowed in them lanes even when HOV aint in effect

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yup yup

No... DEADlights. Outrider’s clown is Stephen King’s IT

And no... some might be stupid enuff to do that, but we usually aint allowed in them lanes even when HOV aint in effect

yah, Outrider great friend of mine. we live near each other. Don't hold that against me :P

I have seen a few in the left lane. not here but in Kansas, for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom