• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    I have been in a few times since I found them a few weeks back. Each time there has been one g working who always answers questions, provides options and keeps a good banter going with everyone in the place. They also offered coffee and doughnuts on one morning, what else can you ask for?

I charged 1,200 some-odd dollars to my Visa two weeks ago. They did not charge credit fees either. As others have said, they may not take American-Depressed, but that's because they charge retailers pretty heavily.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    There site is still down, but I'd really like to pick up a stripped lower. Being in Jessup they are local to me and I prefer the face to face on business; plus supporting local business is something I try to do as much as possible

xdSHOOTERxd

Feb 3, 2013
    Millersville
    I was in on the 12th of January to file all my paperwork for the new Springfield XD I bought. The guys were very knowledgeable and a big help with what I was looking for. The paperwork process (waiting) has been the biggest pain in the butt out of everything. I will be doing more business there in the near future.

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    Nope...pretty sure you get a discount for the firearm itself when u pay cash.

My statement was to the poster above who said 2A wouldn't take credit cards. I know you get a better deal with cash because I almost always pay with cash. But when you transfer a firearm to 2A it is cash only for the transfer fee.

jbollman

MDCreeper
    Jul 9, 2009
    Mark went out of his way to get me the shotgun I was looking for even though he could have easily talked me into buying something that was close enough.

Great job guys.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Thinking about leaving work around noon and strolling through since I'm at Meade already. Got to meet Mark at the Rally (I'm sure he met a lot of new faces) I'm always looking for something. Tops of my list is the usual mags, then new glass for big brother (M99) and who knows what else I can find while browsing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom