Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    True Random Number Generator
    Min: 1
    Max: 5000
    Result: 2691
    Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats to Jimboborg!!!

I'll need your name for your membership card, mailing address and preferred e-mail address.

Thanks to all who participated!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    RZDtVcC.jpg

LOL Just kidding, DA! I know if it was closer to home, you'd be the first to join in on the fun!

There's still time for the rest of you, though, to enter for a chance to win a free annual IHMSA membership! April 9th will be here before you know it so why not start planning now to join us at Piedmont Sportsman Club for the first IHMSA match of the year.

Lucky winner will be announced later today! :party29:
    You're right. If it was closer to home, I'd me all over it like me on frozen Reese's peanut butter cups. :D

Btw, where did you find a pic of somebody that looks like me? I mean, the foil is a nice touch, but it hides the wild and crazy hair that adds to the epic collage, that happens to be DA. Ask fidelity about my crazy hair some time. It can get Manson-ish if I don't keep it in line. 2:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Ask fidelity about my crazy hair some time. It can get Manson-ish if I don't keep it in line. 2:

It was fairly Mansonesque at Dottrio! :lol:

Seriously, though, I want to personally thank all of you again for expressing an interest in IHMSA whether you were in for the Karma or not.

I can't really say enough good things about my previous experience as an IHMSA member from 1981-1986. Think of the most fun day at the range you've ever had and multiply it by 100x - that's an IHMSA match. It's like a combination of tailgate party (no booze but lots of grub) and family reunion...with guns. You just happen to be there to shoot a steel silhouette match at targets you'll love to hate. It's turkeys for me. I hate em. There's isn't much I'd enjoy more than mowing-down ten of them consecutively with my S&W Model 29 while silently cursing each and every one under my breath. Turkeys are my nemesis. They are the Newman to my Jerry, the Boris & Natasha to my Rocky & Bullwinkle.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Piedmont Sportsman Club in April. If you have any questions regarding IHMSA, you're welcome to contact me. If I don't know the answer I know someone who does!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    1. Thanks to Zzzzz_man for the karma opportunity.
    2. Jimbobborg, congrats on the win.
    3. DA, I'm not sure if Charles Manson-ish is the right descriptor. Disheveled or teddy bearish is probably closer. Sorry dude, you look neither scary nor evil, lol. Btw, I picked up a bag of Tom Kat ammo for you today. Nice people.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    1. Thanks to Zzzzz_man for the karma opportunity.
    2. Jimbobborg, congrats on the win.
    3. DA, I'm not sure if Charles Manson-ish is the right descriptor. Disheveled or teddy bearish is probably closer. Sorry dude, you look neither scary nor evil, lol. Btw, I picked up a bag of Tom Kat ammo for you today. Nice people.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    I prefer teddy bear in the winter. :D

:bowdown:
    You are awesome, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads