• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • http://targetsportsusa.us7.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=fbb8da3e4258216189fb98d27&id=8b8393f810

eb7413c5-9736-4335-9aab-0a90be3f7d01.jpg

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    wow. nice give away. thanks for the heads up. i'm with eruby. if i win, i will also hold something where someone on MDS will receive 1/2 of that, lol.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Sign up sheet has no link to terms and rules. Link posted above actually isn't from Target Sports USA but a mailing list hosting site.

Pass.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Sign up sheet has no link to terms and rules. Link posted above actually isn't from Target Sports USA but a mailing list hosting site.

Pass.

I went to Target Sports site to sign up and tried to find terms and rules. Nothing would come up so I deleted all my info and left.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It's linked on the home page of Targets Sports USA ( http://www.targetsportsusa.com/ ). Most likely they hired a third party that runs such promotions, compiles mailing lists for them, etc. As always, I use an email address which I don't mind accruing other promotions/junk.

Attachments

• Target Sports promotion.jpg
      Target Sports promotion.jpg
      84.5 KB · Views: 441

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    By subscribing up for our Free Give-Away email list, you will be eligible to win free ammo, guns, scopes and other related items from Target Sports USA. We will randomly select a winner once a month from our list of email recipients. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours. Upon receipt of the ammunition, gun, scope, etc, Target Sports USA request that the winner send us a photo of them with the item for promotional use on our website and social media. Thank you and good luck!!

Terms

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

Pass.

This. It looks like a scam.

I don't think so. After you fill out the info and register, the final page had an email listed to contact if you had any questions. The email was for Sam, the owner of Target Sports. I've done a lot of business with this company.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    I'm leaning towards scam. Did anyone actually get the email where you're supposed to confirm your email address? I went through the process twice and never got the email. I do expect hundreds of crap emails now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom