• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Call for a man with a gun beating people with a glock. We find the guy matching the look-out and sure enough he has a G22 in his waistband. Guy could not have been more agreeable about the situation. Showed us his CCW permit and his property was quickly returned to him after an investigation revealed he had committed no crime. He was advised of the whole story you guys are only getting part and he was quite a nice/understanding guy. It was a total learning experience for the shift. 15-20 officers got to see a real CCW permit for the first time!!!!!

The guy responded in a manner that made us comfortable and we did the same. All in all an annoyance for him but it had to be done but a great experience on both sides. Kind of cool to actually see one in person.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    You mean you didn't arrest him, destroy his glock, and shoot his dog?

;)

Hopefully some minds were enlightened. :)

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    so what's the full story on this? someone somehow saw his concealed heater and called him in? or was it a legit SD situation? how many hours was he without his glock? in any event glad to see it was resolved peacefully.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    You should tell the Sgt that we discussed. He had never seen a valid DC CCW.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You should tell the Sgt that we discussed. He had never seen a valid DC CCW.

I actually hadn't until CypherPunk sent me an example. Never thought I would see a real one though! He was over this was the other day but I didn't get to chat with him. Ho has your class been? or how was it?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I actually hadn't until CypherPunk sent me an example. Never thought I would see a real one though! He was over this was the other day but I didn't get to chat with him. Ho has your class been? or how was it?

Class would have been dry as toast but your Sgt is AWESOME. He is easily one of the funniest people I have ever met, a natural born bullchitter and has a gift for explaining this stuff to people who don't get it.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Class would have been dry as toast but your Sgt is AWESOME. He is easily one of the funniest people I have ever met, a natural born bullchitter and has a gift for explaining this stuff to people who don't get it.

Hahahaha told you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom