• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Moms Demand Action Anti-Gun Groups Mock Christians & Disabled
    http://www.progressivestoday.com/moms-demand-action-anti-gun-groups-mock-christians-disabled/
    Bloomberg’s Moms Demand Action thought it would be a good idea to post little cartoons of some of the things that pro gun advocates had to say at the hearing on Oregon’s HB 4147 last month, five weeks after the event took place.

The single-pane cartoon series was posted on the Moms Demand Action facebook page, but originated on Rebecca Cohen‘s twitter feed, @design_a_hole, and featured swipes at Christians and disabled people missing digits (not sure if her twitter handle is a reference to designing holes, or she’s calling herself an a-hole who designs).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    These are just common sense cartoons that we should all be able to get behind.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    These aren't actual volunteer angry moms, it's some sort of paid lobbyist group. Astroturf, so to speak. Same as all the others - mostly just fronts for somebody's money.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Let's start a counter group called "Dad's Demand Double Action, or 3DA for short. The mission of the organization will be persuading AARP members to replace their 1911s and Single Action Colt's with double action pistols and revolvers. Because REASONS.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Post of the day..

c955329134a72061d5e9c50debacfd25.jpg

It's illegal to do crimes.. Omg! Really?

Feb 28, 2013
    Yeah, we need to learn from the rest of the world. Only in the USA is it actually legal to be a criminal. :rolleyes:

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    it is illegal to be a criminal.....

wow... i guess i didn't realize criminals were a religion or a race or a special group.... oh wait... the dictionary has a definition for the word.... one who commits crimes.... shocking, a word describing someones actions, not the way they look or where they are from...

this is why i don't tolerate stupid, and as a subset of stupid, anti gun folks.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I read that post to my 8th grader. She just looked at me like I was from the moon. She can't comprehend such stupidity exists in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom