• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I have two 92F's laying on the bench torn apart for cleaning right now. I LOVE my Berettas!!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I swore I was not going to buy another Beretta after I bought my M9A3. Guess I need to start saving up again! Hoping that there will be a 92X at the NRA Annual Meeting next month.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Again, not on the USA version of Beretta’s website. It seems they’re not importing them yet. Furthermore, NOT on the MD roster anyway, for those unfortunate enough to live in MD.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Again, not on the USA version of Beretta’s website. It seems they’re not importing them yet. Furthermore, NOT on the MD roster anyway, for those unfortunate enough to live in MD.

Maybe by the time it gets here they'll have added a threaded barrel and I hope it doesn't have a mag just for it , That it uses std.92 mag.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia

I don't have any proof from anyone at Beretta but according to the Beretta sub forum on AR15.com, these are going to be imported to the US. They are going after the already saturated competition market. Mainly the CZ comp guns.
    According to everything I've read, these take standard 92 mags.

EDIT: Just relaying what I've read, please don't take any of this as factual information.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable

The US is the largest market for this, so I wouldn't take where exactly it shows up on the company website for an indication of whether it will be imported.
    To get on the roster, all it takes is for a FFL to submit it. As the gun isn't made from potmetal and has a safety, it'l go through on the first try.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    $1400.00 wow they must be raising funds for the lawsuit

Just doing some seat-of-the-pants hand wavy math, I'd say the 92X's MSRP is lower or certainly no higher (in real, adjusted dollars) than the way an original 92F was priced when I bought one in the 80's.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Saw this on Instagram.

e5b389db516494d120765922f2cfbcaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

Dude, chill. It can easily be added. I just takes time and a sample. Guaranteed these will be imported.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    $1400.00 wow they must be raising funds for the lawsuit
    That's a pretty normal MSRP for a high end Production competition gun. Street will probably be substantially less when initial demand calms down. If the takedown lever gas pedal is legit legal, it will make it a very compelling choice.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I think I will also need to add this gun to my collection. I currently own several Berettas, including a 92 Brigadier INOX, Wilson Combat 92G Centurion Tactical, 92FS Centurion, 96G Centurion (with some extensive upgrades), PX4 Compact (9mm), PX4 Subcompact (9mm), CX4 Carbine (9mm), plus an 84FS and 85FS Cheetah. Also used to own a 92FS Vertec INOX (my first Beretta) but made the mistake of selling it several years ago - that gun was a remarkable shooter! The Brigadier slide (w/changeable front NOVAK sights) combined with the VERTEC frame is a huge win for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom