• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    Thanks for the link and template. Modified to provide constructive items where the finances should be going like community policing, repairing the relationships between police and the community, the drug crisis, and providing constructive releases for the citizens of our state.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I agree with the OP, but if I might, let me observe that I see a difference in the volume and passion this year vs. 2013. In 2013 we weren't just contacting our own representatives; we were contacting the entire GA. And we were sending emails, faxes, and phone calls - all in parallel. I remember our GA supporters were almost pleading with us to at least take them off the list because we were choking their systems: email servers, phones, and administrative staff. Personally I wasn't able to make a contact every day, but I tried to hit them all about 2-3 times a week, each time on a different aspect of the bill or bills to rotate the topics around. I must confess I'm as guilty as anyone else this time around; I've lobbied but not as extensively. But I think that is to our collective disadvantage. I'm going to commit to picking up the pace between now and the end of the session. And I plan to be there in Annapolis on the Gun Days of course ... it's just that we can't let that substitute for all of the rest of the hard work that's necessary as well.

Juche90

May 10, 2014
    I made sure to tell them that any support for these bills would mean a vote against in a primary and at the very least a withheld vote in a general election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom