• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I posted on the governor's FB page and the Change.MD page. I will be calling anyone and everyone I can think of too. This is just insane, or should I say just politics in Maryland.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    I posted on the governor's FB page and the Change.MD page. I will be calling anyone and everyone I can think of too. This is just insane, or should I say just politics in Maryland.

Thanks for the help Jim. Saw your posts. Everyone needs to pile on. Go to the top post and add comments.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county

I've already posted on local and national news media pages. The more media the better. Annapolis may be willing to take on the Patriot Pickets but probably won't want the bad press.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I think that we should be emphasizing the fact that the police told them to move off of the sidewalk and to move onto the grounds of the statehouse. The PP were in an unwinnable situation. Stay on the sidewalk and get arrested or follow the instructions of the police and face arrest for not having a permit. These guy didn't have an alternative. Follow the police instruction and face arrest or stay at their present location and also face arrest.

I've already sent an email to Kathy Szlega. I'm sure she will return my email or call me. I know she's a friend of the PP and she will do what she can.
    I am also going to send the same email to Andy Harris, he should get riled up over this happening too.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I just posted however I'm not seeing much on his page.
    Is it being removed?

Yeah it seems Hogan is removing anything that is related to this. They are working overtime to try and cover this up! I posted links on both his page and on the Change Maryland page. Every comment I make now is marked as spam.
    :mad54:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Yeah it seems Hogan is removing anything that is related to this. They are working overtime to try and cover this up! I posted links on both his page and on the Change Maryland page. Every comment I make now is marked as spam.
    :mad54:

Not on his FB page. Go to the first story and click on comments. So far there's only 4 of us who have left a comment.

EDIT: The Change Maryland FB page has 13 comments under the first story. There are no direct links to the arrests. We are all commenting on existing storylines.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Not on his FB page. Go to the first story and click on comments. So far there's only 4 of us who have left a comment.

EDIT: The Change Maryland FB page has 13 comments under the first story. There are no direct links to the arrests. We are all commenting on existing storylines.

Just left a comment. Let’s see how long it’s up

Attachments

• 93A5F726-5281-4B8C-B764-A6FC4E80F4ED.jpg
      93A5F726-5281-4B8C-B764-A6FC4E80F4ED.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 1,111

Firedog1979

Be part of the solution!
    Mar 19, 2017
    Maryland
    Done. Posted under the “ Leading by our actions “ page on Facebook and shared on my Facebook page as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firedog1979

Be part of the solution!
    Mar 19, 2017
    Maryland
    Where do we meet Monday?

When someone gets a chance for us new fellas, can you fill us in on where we should meet to excercise our first amendment right to peacefully protest on Monday in support of our second amendment right? Thanks!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Sidewalk in front of Lawyer's Mall in Annapolis, right there at the statehouse and gov's mansion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom