• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    I don't know the area you live in, or whereabouts you have to travel on a regular basis, but I'd advise against it in about 80% of MD. That is unless you want to be a target for vandals.

This happened to a 70 or so old lady who had a trump supporting sign outside her house + death threats. It's kinda scary honestly. I don't think you can actually defend your home if a riot occurs and it happens to spill in your house or your business, we do live in Maryland.

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    In some places, yes.

The shame is that if Hillary is elected bad things will happen too, minus the riot part... :banghead:

Such as Background check for Ammo and more 2A violations and all the gun manufacturers going out of business due to them being faulted for improper or criminal use of their firearms =(

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    By the way, anyone in the northern Baltimore County area that wants a sign, just pm me. We have the lawn signs and will soon be getting the 4'x8" boards for prominate locations.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    Such as Background check for Ammo and more 2A violations and all the gun manufacturers going out of business due to them being faulted for improper or criminal use of their firearms =(

When asked if she had a world leader that she would emulate if elected, it would be Merkel... even more :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would suggest that it already is.

I work on the West Side sometimes... Its a screaming example of liberal leadership.

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    This is true and part of the problem, IMHO. People talk about Trump's offensive language and how bad he would be for America abroad. I have found the language used by the current POSOTUS to be incredibly offensive. And, I'm quite certain that the US is widely considered a country in decline and a laughing stock, thanks to the choices and words of the current squatter at 1600 Penn.

Could not agree more.

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    If you REALLY think you have a choice in who becomes President, look for a documentary/opinion piece film called "ETHOS". You can find it on Netflix. Don't be put off because it is hosted by Woody Harrelson. If you didn't already know, it will certainly make you look at things twice. Grain of salt taken!

Gaspasser19

Oct 17, 2015
    If you REALLY think you have a choice in who becomes President, look for a documentary/opinion piece film called "ETHOS". You can find it on Netflix. Don't be put off because it is hosted by Woody Harrelson. If you didn't already know, it will certainly make you look at things twice. Grain of salt taken!

This is precisely why the establishment(both Dem and Repub) is trying so hard to tear down Trump. He's not part of their machine and they are deathly afraid that the whole facade will come crashing down.

I have said for years that it's not D vs. R. It's US vs. THEM. The Congress and their lobbyists are our opponent.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    This is precisely why the establishment(both Dem and Repub) is trying so hard to tear down Trump. He's not part of their machine and they are deathly afraid that the whole facade will come crashing down.

I have said for years that it's not D vs. R. It's US vs. THEM. The Congress and their lobbyists are our opponent.

That has been crossing my mind as well. The waste and fraud is probably incomprehensible. Government nothing more than a make work program creating zero value, robbing from those that do.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    A Triumph I say! A Triumph!

Most of you have probably seen this. Not sure if it's actually true but I wouldn't be surprised.

xfztpjc0uwpdcltoswsy.jpg

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

Theme song for sheeple?

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    Yes

Yes. I'm preparing by deciding not to attend said riot.

When the riots break out, hang out with your mom. She sounds like a smart and resourceful woman.

LOL, she survived Pol Pot's Rule with the Khmer rouge she wasn't afraid of no riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom