• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Stop the bitching already. Their house their rules. Blame Maryland the REAL reason. As most have already stated, why are you even doing business with them with their history noted on this forum?

Oh don't worry, I won't. :)

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    thank your state legislators for this horsecrap. they made the rules so complex and complicated that it's easier for the retailer to just lose all their Maryland sales vs hiring attorneys to interpret all the rules and then face a big lawsuit if they get it wrong. not unintended, but absolutely intended results.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I would t say I’m defending them, but I understand why they wouldn’t do Marylanders any favors considering our laws and all the hate that MDS gives them.

LOL! What "favor" is anyone asking for? Sell and ship something that you sell and ship every day in the normal course of business? Do you really think they have someone scouring the internet looking for people talking bad about the comoany so they can "stick it to them"?

:lol2:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    LOL! What "favor" is anyone asking for? Sell and ship something that you sell and ship every day in the normal course of business? Do you really think they have someone scouring the internet looking for people talking bad about the comoany so they can "stick it to them"?

:lol2:

Everybody’s nipples are so easily twisted today, jeez.

Navigating Maryland laws is a favor considering how complicated they are, but that was actually a common figure of speech.

And yes, I’m sure businesses are in tune with what’s being said about them on social media and internet. You seem surprised by this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom