• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I finally splurged and bought myself a Vigilant Tactical AR15. Now I need some magazines, probably pmags and either 20 or 30 rounders. I live in Columbia, where should I go? Ideally it would be a place close to the MD border.

Really??? Cabela's, down to VA., the next Gettysburg/York/Harrisburg/ Chantilly gun shows, online sent to an out of state friend.......like this question has never been asked before a dozen times on this forum. A "Search" would have found the answer.

Car

Apr 3, 2020
    Is it ok from the law perspective to buy online with credit card’s billing address in MD, and shipped to Christiana Mall Cabela’s for a pickup? (Or Gainesville VA)

OK, for everybody interested:

Added to the cart, selected "Ship to store Gainesville VA for pickup", entered my card with MD billing address. Got this and cannot place the order:

"We are unable to ship the item(s) below to your address.
    Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 Magazine - Black
    Please provide a different shipping address or remove the item."

They do not have magazines in stock in the store, however, online system shows them as in stock. Bummer

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    IANAL but I have heard some speculate that if you were do do such a thing you should be out of state while placing the order. Don't know if this is correct or not.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Really??? Cabela's, down to VA., the next Gettysburg/York/Harrisburg/ Chantilly gun shows, online sent to an out of state friend.......like this question has never been asked before a dozen times on this forum. A "Search" would have found the answer.

Seemed to hit a nerve.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I was at the Cabela's in Hamburg last week and they were out. The Army Surplus Store across from Lowes had plenty and the same price as Cabela's.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    if you ever drive down 301 to VA , about 10 minutes over the bridge on the right ( intersections of 301 and 205 ) is Big Dog outfitters. they have mags to your hearts content there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom