• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Pocket carry is disgusting. I can't believe that's even a thing.

So no IWB, no pocket carry, and OWB is not practical with a tucked in shirt.

I guess ankle carry is your suggestion? But what about shorts?

I'm not saying I would do it everyday. That's why to me anything bigger or smaller than the 365XL/43X is a niche gun, and not something I'd consider for daily situations.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So no IWB, no pocket carry, and OWB is not practical with a tucked in shirt.

I guess ankle carry is your suggestion? But what about shorts?

I'm not saying I would do it everyday. That's why to me anything bigger or smaller than the 365XL/43X is a niche gun, and not something I'd consider for daily situations.

Not sure what you mean?

People who specifically pocket carry as a primary means are ridiculously behind the drawing to a threat curve. Throw a Ruger LCP in your pocket to walk out to the car, sure. Why not.
    Throw one in the cargo pocket of your shorts when out with the family? Ridiculous AND irresponsible to the safety of your family.

Who said no to IWB or OWB? Who tucks shirts in nowadays?
    If you have to dress with a tucked shirt, then you can throw a sport coat on.

I IWB with shorts every single day when it's warm.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Not sure what you mean?

People who specifically pocket carry as a primary means are ridiculously behind the drawing to a threat curve. Throw a Ruger LCP in your pocket to walk out to the car, sure. Why not.
    Throw one in the cargo pocket of your shorts when out with the family? Ridiculous AND irresponsible to the safety of your family.

I like my LCP in a wallet holster.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Not sure what you mean?

I said the 365 was useless IWB...you said OWB carry it. I said what to do with a shirt tucked in and recommended pocket carry. You said pocket carry was lame.

And no...I don't always wear a tucked shirt where a sport coat works...like when wearing shorts.

It is an extremely rare occasion but happens several times a year. With the proper holster I wouldn't be against a pocket carry when the need arises. And I'd submit again that's the only thing the 365, or any other small gun, is good for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom