• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    It's a Huskie.. Anyone use Smiths??

I've bought parts from them but that's all. If your chainsaw isn't running right it's probably the carburetor screwed up with ethanol in the gas (affects older plastic lines etc.) price a carb rebuild (parts+ labor) and it might be cheaper to buy a new one :shrug:

BSAN

Nov 23, 2011
    charlotte hall
    Backwoods in Charlotte hall is the Amish husky dealer if you don't mind driving a little further. They will fix it right and are cheap.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    The Amish in loveville near the post office. not fast but cheap and quality work.

That is Dave's and I was not satisfied with their work. They rebuilt a carburetor and added a coil (or similar part). Turns out that wasn't the problem. He charged me for the update repair and the carb rebuild then proceeded to take off the coil. That just seemed like odd customer service. And they forgot to put all the screws back into the cover and the ones they did put in weren't the original. he blamed the screw screw-up on his boys being excited about upcoming deer season.

Never an issue with Milts

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    One more repair shop to ponder.......

Ambrose Martin Repair.......

House (shop in the back) directly accross the street from the Mechanicsville refuse transfer station on North Sangates Road..... in about 1/2 Mile from Sangates Northernmost intersection with Hwy 235.

Ambrose is a fine mechanic who has been in his business for years and offers exceptional customer service.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Just take it to Milt's. They will probably fix it even though it's a Husky. They will do the repair and run it in front of you before you pay. Top notch and none better in Southern MD IMHO.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Backwoods for Husky stuff. But honestly I've had Ricky at True Value, now Ace, fix a boat motor, generator and 2 chainsaws and have always been happy with the work. Give him a call or stop by and ask for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom