• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Matt should have gone away like deb Rey and Steve Waugh. If they vote even once for anti gun bills they need to go

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Matt should have gone away like deb Rey and Steve Waugh. If they vote even once for anti gun bills they need to go

I am surprised no one ran against him.

I didn't think Steve Waugh voted for the crap bills?

As disappointed as I was with Deb, I would rather have her than Crosby.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I am surprised no one ran against him.

I didn't think Steve Waugh voted for the crap bills?

As disappointed as I was with Deb, I would rather have her than Crosby.

Steve vote correctly but was far more worried about getting re-elected than he was our rights. He refused to push back and refused to do anything but vote.

I am sick and tired of Republicans who say they are for and with us and then we get stabbed in the back or they refuse to even try to put up a fight because they don’t want to use up their “ political capital “. Republicans in md have no political capital because they have no backbone, with the exception of about a dozen from western md and the shore. Surely no southern md politicians have any backbone anymore

And the gop should have ran someone against deb if she was gonna vote like that and lie to our faces afterwards

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Steve vote correctly but was far more worried about getting re-elected than he was our rights. He refused to push back and refused to do anything but vote.

I am sick and tired of Republicans who say they are for and with us and then we get stabbed in the back or they refuse to even try to put up a fight because they don’t want to use up their “ political capital “. Republicans in md have no political capital because they have no backbone, with the exception of about a dozen from western md and the shore. Surely no southern md politicians have any backbone anymore

And the gop should have ran someone against deb if she was gonna vote like that and lie to our faces afterwards

Well now you have Crosby so i hope your happy!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Well now you have Crosby so i hope your happy!

Rey wasn’t my rep, just a traitor to the 2a and her constituents

I am stuck with Clark, he was harder to get rid of than I anticipated

All traitors to the constitution and the bill of rights and the 2a in particular should be gotten rid of

PTPG

Dec 10, 2018
    Rey wasn’t my rep, just a traitor to the 2a and her constituents

I am stuck with Clark, he was harder to get rid of than I anticipated

All traitors to the constitution and the bill of rights and the 2a in particular should be gotten rid of

Absolutely agree. Deb Rey sacrificed her reported beliefs in order to (in her mind) set herself up better for re-election AND she lost in the end. A politician willing to sacrifice beliefs for votes will never receive our support- especially when those sacrifices are our Second Amendment rights.

Karma.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Enjoy the gun control bills of 2019...

If you think the democrats will favor our rights, you might as well mortgage your farm and play the powerball.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Enjoy the gun control bills of 2019...

If you think the democrats will favor our rights, you might as well mortgage your farm and play the powerball.

When supposed Republicans vote right along with the democrats for gun control what’s the difference??

Suleiman

Feb 11, 2011
    Indian Head
    One of the things I find most frustrating about living in SOMD is how little influence I feel like I have as a conservative voter in the primary elections.
    If I register Republican, I have little to no say in what happens in the local and state elections because I don't get to vote in the Demo primary and the Dems will almost always steamroll any local Republican.
    However, if I register to vote Democrat, I'll have no say in Federal primaries when I want my voice to be heard as far as who I think should be our federal leaders.

MD has left me in a very tough position.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    One of the things I find most frustrating about living in SOMD is how little influence I feel like I have as a conservative voter in the primary elections.
    If I register Republican, I have little to no say in what happens in the local and state elections because I don't get to vote in the Demo primary and the Dems will almost always steamroll any local Republican.
    However, if I register to vote Democrat, I'll have no say in Federal primaries when I want my voice to be heard as far as who I think should be our federal leaders.

MD has left me in a very tough position.

So MD puts us in a bad place. We have little to no say due to the make up of the voting districts. I know it sucks but the only thing we can do is try to make the dems as politically weak as possible. As had been discussed in other threads one way is to register as a dem and during the primary vote for the worst choice possible. I'm going to change my affiliation just for this one purpose. Does it help? Who knows but doing what we've been doing sure as hell ain't working. Be a DINO and give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom