• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFU1949

Feb 3, 2019
    My first visit to Myrtle Grove was a good one. Went with my long time friend and instructor, Rick3Bears. After 40+ years in Virginia, living in Maryland and having shooting as a hobby is quite eye-opening.

Had a lot of fun yesterday. With all the recent rains, the range was in very good shape. We're early AM folks so the range was empty for the first 30 minutes or more. Target stands were in great shape ... looked like they were all recently rebuilt.

Now that I'm part of the Maryland Shooters community, I look forward to learning / listening / hearing from you.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Welcome! From your post you seem to be new to MD? Please sign the MSI petition and if possible please come to the state capital on the 25 of Feb to voice your opinion on the pending further restrictions.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Good to hear. The last time I was there it was extremely muddy. You could hardly walk to the target. So they fixed that?

RFU1949

Feb 3, 2019
    Yeah ... with the rain we've had it still was pretty good. Not perfect, but much better than the stories I've heard.

RFU1949

Feb 3, 2019
    Think we met in passing ... we were the two bearded gents headed out as you were setting up. Hope it was a good day for you and your Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom