• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'll add that a brief summary will be helpful in the body, rather than just a link.

^^^This^^^

I usually won't even bother if there is nothing else there.

If you were so moved to post the link, give us a little something to go on. Every book has a cover.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'll add that a brief summary will be helpful in the body, rather than just a link.

^^^This^^^

I usually won't even bother if there is nothing else there.

If you were so moved to post the link, give us a little something to go on. Every book has a cover.

We have begun deleting those as a matter of course because it is nothing more than spam at this point.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    We have begun deleting those as a matter of course because it is nothing more than spam at this point.

YES!! Perhaps, just maybe, thread titles will reflect the content. Some have been like click bait for a long time.

Feb 28, 2013
    Bumping this thread and giving blasters quote a X2

The thread entitled "WINNING" come on WTF is that? There's been 8-10 of these BS titles lately. And the one about the Supreme Court "announcement". WTF people we are better then that.

What's even better is when somebody posts a dupe, and the FIRST thread is the one wit' the vague title.:sad20:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I know there will be thread drift but please keep the comments true to the title. If you want a discussion on some slightly related topic start a new thread with a good title of its own. It is tough reading through all the off topic posts when you want to find out what is happening in a specific court case.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I know there will be thread drift but please keep the comments true to the title. If you want a discussion on some slightly related topic start a new thread with a good title of its own. It is tough reading through all the off topic posts when you want to find out what is happening in a specific court case.

^^^

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I’m going to bump this and say that sarcastic thread titles with zero content allure are crap.

Hot garbage

Pure and utter hot garbage

Not funny, not witty, but hot ass garbage

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I’m going to bump this and say that sarcastic thread titles with zero content allure are crap.

Hot garbage

Pure and utter hot garbage

Not funny, not witty, but hot ass garbage

I second that. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads