Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Maryland Regional Discussions > Capital Region
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Old July 27th, 2021, 10:46 AM #251
6.5 Man Bun

6.5 Man Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIMW View Post
I said ďkidĒ because most of yíall are probably 40 +
Yup, but you're missing the "established" part. You know: own our own houses, no student loans, disposable income, etc.
There are doctors, lawyers, large business owners, etc. Reading this thread.
So about getting my Hi Point .45 engraved...
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:48 AM #252

Cool

This is the last thing I have to say. I made an account on here because I wanted to just give my two cents. Again I donít know the deal with the IDís.. I have no ties to the shop other then the video. We werenít aiming this video to be at one demographic.. We wanted to give off some cool John Wick / Godfather Vibes because thatís just how it feels there. All iím going to say is that again most of you just keep bashing the IDís and the guns, and the fact that you can find what you need at another store etc. My honest reason for coming in here wasnít to start some BS drama. The young man is my friend.. and I just think that some of you were very harsh in the way that you addressed not only the shop but him as an individual. I respect your opinions because they are yours.. But donít come at somebody you have no idea who they are, what theyíve done.. and make rude comments about them. That being said.. I have brought this forum to his attention. Maybe things will change, maybe they wonít.. All i know is I hope one day you can maybe make a change of heart or change of opinion if you actually walk through the doors. Again my intentions were never to come here and start some bs drama just merely stick up for my friends business and who he is.

I live in Southwest Florida now... so yíall have fun up there in the North while I get toasty down here in the South..
ZIMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:52 AM #253
6.5 Man Bun

6.5 Man Bun

Quote:
This is the last thing I have to say. I made an account on here because I wanted to just give my two cents. Again I donít know the deal with the IDís.. I have no ties to the shop other then the video. We werenít aiming this video to be at one demographic.. We wanted to give off some cool John Wick / Godfather Vibes because thatís just how it feels there. All iím going to say is that again most of you just keep bashing the IDís and the guns, and the fact that you can find what you need at another store etc. My honest reason for coming in here wasnít to start some BS drama. The young man is my friend.. and I just think that some of you were very harsh in the way that you addressed not only the shop but him as an individual. I respect your opinions because they are yours.. But donít come at somebody you have no idea who they are, what theyíve done.. and make rude comments about them. That being said.. I have brought this forum to his attention. Maybe things will change, maybe they wonít.. All i know is I hope one day you can maybe make a change of heart or change of opinion if you actually walk through the doors. Again my intentions were never to come here and start some bs drama just merely stick up for my friends business and who he is.

I live in Southwest Florida now... so yíall have fun up there in the North while I get toasty down here in the South..
Much more professional than your previous posts. Had you left out the last paragraph, I would have given this post a 10/10. Seriously.
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:53 AM #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by teratos View Post
I'm here for you, brother.

It is appreciated.
omegared24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2021, 10:58 AM #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaregrouper View Post
Much more professional than your previous posts. Had you left out the last paragraph, I would have given this post a 10/10. Seriously.
Itís hot down here man. I miss Maryland for the landscape like the mountains and the wildlife but I love Florida.

Well thanks. I posted those at 3 in the morning and was just a little steamed from what I read so the back end didnít come off how I wanted it too. I am sorry for the way I may have said some certain things but I am not sorry for sticking up for my friend and his establishment. I would never go onto a forum and critique one of your businesses to the point where all I was doing was bashing the business and coming up with ridiculous opinions about you as the owner. Just seems twisted to me.
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:07 AM #256
6.5 Man Bun

6.5 Man Bun

Quote:
Itís hot down here man. I miss Maryland for the landscape like the mountains and the wildlife but I love Florida.

Well thanks. I posted those at 3 in the morning and was just a little steamed from what I read so the back end didnít come off how I wanted it too. I am sorry for the way I may have said some certain things but I am not sorry for sticking up for my friend and his establishment. I would never go onto a forum and critique one of your businesses to the point where all I was doing was bashing the business and coming up with ridiculous opinions about you as the owner. Just seems twisted to me.
As a former Broward and Lower Keys resident, I get the heat issue.
You will never catch flack from me for standing up for your friends.
Talk to your buddy about "the gun community's" issue with showing ID to enter the shop. It is offputting to many..
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:12 AM #257
piled higher and deeper

piled higher and deeper

Quote:
Iím personal friends with the owner and met all the staff. To the majority of you.. I donít know if this forum helps you escape reality ... [snip] ...

To everyone talking about how [snip] itís aimed at the upity thatís just down right wrong. But hey if you feel like your style is more like the Walmart Gun Counter or the hole in the wall down by the creek close to grandmas house then go there. ... [snip].
I've actually given the shop a chance, but moronic posts such as the above totally undercut the desire to make a repeat visit. You understand how your comment about it being a place that welcomes all followed by the snark to go to Walmart or a mom and pop gun store are in contradiction, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegared24 View Post
Just remember guys. No such thing as bad publicity. That's most likely the tactic here, especially with the Urbana crowd. Curiosity will get the best of them.

I'll be at Engage, United or TMGN if you need me.
This thread could always be moved to the WC. Then no publicity for the shop. But it's probably better out here with the foot shooting comments alienating potential customers from their representatives.
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:12 AM #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaregrouper View Post
As a former Broward and Lower Keys resident, I get the heat issue.
You will never catch flack from me for standing up for your friends.
Talk to your buddy about "the gun community's" issue with showing ID to enter the shop. It is offputting to many..
I get it. I did text him about the backlash and sent him this forum page link. So he can read every single thing anyoneís said. I hope something gets resolved for both the business and the customers. Again Iím sorry for the way i came off in the beginning.. No hate to anyone or how old you are or your background.
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:16 AM #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelity View Post
I've actually given the shop a chance, but moronic posts such as the above totally undercut the desire to make a repeat visit. You understand how your comment about it being a place that welcomes all followed by the snark to go to Walmart or a mom and pop gun store are in contradiction, right?

This thread could always be moved to the WC. Then no publicity for the shop. But it's probably better out here with the foot shooting comments alienating potential customers from their representatives.
I said that because you guys kept saying the place was aimed at the upity? Like the only people who could shop at his gun shop were rich people. So i went with the complete opposite. I think you might be reading into the comment a little bit to much. I wasnít putting anyone down. Iím saying if thatís your choice thatís your choice? It shouldnít matter what or where the gun shop is it should matter if you like the vibe / the products / the employees / etc.
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:16 AM #260

Quote:
This is the last thing I have to say. I made an account on here because I wanted to just give my two cents. Again I don’t know the deal with the ID’s.. I have no ties to the shop other then the video. We weren’t aiming this video to be at one demographic.. We wanted to give off some cool John Wick / Godfather Vibes because that’s just how it feels there. All i’m going to say is that again most of you just keep bashing the ID’s and the guns, and the fact that you can find what you need at another store etc. My honest reason for coming in here wasn’t to start some BS drama. The young man is my friend.. and I just think that some of you were very harsh in the way that you addressed not only the shop but him as an individual. I respect your opinions because they are yours.. But don’t come at somebody you have no idea who they are, what they’ve done.. and make rude comments about them. That being said.. I have brought this forum to his attention. Maybe things will change, maybe they won’t.. All i know is I hope one day you can maybe make a change of heart or change of opinion if you actually walk through the doors. Again my intentions were never to come here and start some bs drama just merely stick up for my friends business and who he is.

I live in Southwest Florida now... so y’all have fun up there in the North while I get toasty down here in the South..
I’m not sure if this post was directed towards me or not? Let me clear this up I never said anything bad about the owner. I could care less who he is, his background, or how he made his money. He puts his pants on the same way as everyone else. Good for him. I just stated the shop didn’t seem to be my “cup of tea”. My biggest complaint is the ID thing.
I mean come on, I don’t have to show my ID to vote.
Why do it to enter his business?
Like I said before, I wish him luck in this new to him business
Brickman301 is online now   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Maryland Regional Discussions > Capital Region

Tags
ffl dealer frederick, gunshop, retail sales