• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    This thread has been a wild ride and loving all the drama while sipping my morning coffee. So I have not been to the shop but everything that is coming out in this thread makes me want to avoid this place at all costs. I don’t know where to start: being IDed, the lame ass cerakoted glocks, the videographer blabbing about “real opinions”, or finding out the owner is some trash YouTube personality.

It’s also safe to assume this place doesn’t have milsurp or C&R items correct?

Like this guy right here.... why is this even necessary? I’m done with this forum and I’m done reading about it. I know who the guy is. I know how his staff is.. & I know y’all are some internet warriors behind a computer. Choose to go in... I would check it out. Or you can sit behind your computers like this grump and just say no and not go in.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    A Kid at 26. That's funny

Had to reread the post… yeah at 26, you’re not a kid anymore! At that age, I was married, owned my own house, and had a kid of my own.

I’ve posted before, I’m not a fan of them copying my ID just to enter, so until/if that changes I just won’t go. Once again, I still wish them luck.

ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    I said “kid” because by the sound of it and your opinions you guys sound much older then 26.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Like this guy right here.... why is this even necessary? I’m done with this forum and I’m done reading about it. I know who the guy is. I know how his staff is.. & I know y’all are some internet warriors behind a computer. Choose to go in... I would check it out. Or you can sit behind your computers like this grump and just say no and not go in.

It’s my choice not to enter, Id’ing aside, from the video and there FB page, there is really nothing in there that interest me. I’m not into “painted guns”. I’m more of a blued and wood kinda guy. The only thing I seen that was interesting was a picture of a Kimber micro 9, and they can be found in any other shop.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yeah...all you boomers in here.

BTW...I've got to schedule my prostate exam...Teratos?

I'm here for you, brother.

aid11648157-v4-728px-Locate-Your-Prostate-Step-4-Version-2.jpg.webp

ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    This is the last thing I have to say. I made an account on here because I wanted to just give my two cents. Again I don’t know the deal with the ID’s.. I have no ties to the shop other then the video. We weren’t aiming this video to be at one demographic.. We wanted to give off some cool John Wick / Godfather Vibes because that’s just how it feels there. All i’m going to say is that again most of you just keep bashing the ID’s and the guns, and the fact that you can find what you need at another store etc. My honest reason for coming in here wasn’t to start some BS drama. The young man is my friend.. and I just think that some of you were very harsh in the way that you addressed not only the shop but him as an individual. I respect your opinions because they are yours.. But don’t come at somebody you have no idea who they are, what they’ve done.. and make rude comments about them. That being said.. I have brought this forum to his attention. Maybe things will change, maybe they won’t.. All i know is I hope one day you can maybe make a change of heart or change of opinion if you actually walk through the doors. Again my intentions were never to come here and start some bs drama just merely stick up for my friends business and who he is.

I live in Southwest Florida now... so y’all have fun up there in the North while I get toasty down here in the South..

This is the last thing I have to say. I made an account on here because I wanted to just give my two cents. Again I don’t know the deal with the ID’s.. I have no ties to the shop other then the video. We weren’t aiming this video to be at one demographic.. We wanted to give off some cool John Wick / Godfather Vibes because that’s just how it feels there. All i’m going to say is that again most of you just keep bashing the ID’s and the guns, and the fact that you can find what you need at another store etc. My honest reason for coming in here wasn’t to start some BS drama. The young man is my friend.. and I just think that some of you were very harsh in the way that you addressed not only the shop but him as an individual. I respect your opinions because they are yours.. But don’t come at somebody you have no idea who they are, what they’ve done.. and make rude comments about them. That being said.. I have brought this forum to his attention. Maybe things will change, maybe they won’t.. All i know is I hope one day you can maybe make a change of heart or change of opinion if you actually walk through the doors. Again my intentions were never to come here and start some bs drama just merely stick up for my friends business and who he is.

I live in Southwest Florida now... so y’all have fun up there in the North while I get toasty down here in the South..

Much more professional than your previous posts. Had you left out the last paragraph, I would have given this post a 10/10. Seriously.

ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    Much more professional than your previous posts. Had you left out the last paragraph, I would have given this post a 10/10. Seriously.

It’s hot down here man. I miss Maryland for the landscape like the mountains and the wildlife but I love Florida.

Well thanks. I posted those at 3 in the morning and was just a little steamed from what I read so the back end didn’t come off how I wanted it too. I am sorry for the way I may have said some certain things but I am not sorry for sticking up for my friend and his establishment. I would never go onto a forum and critique one of your businesses to the point where all I was doing was bashing the business and coming up with ridiculous opinions about you as the owner. Just seems twisted to me.

It’s hot down here man. I miss Maryland for the landscape like the mountains and the wildlife but I love Florida.

Well thanks. I posted those at 3 in the morning and was just a little steamed from what I read so the back end didn’t come off how I wanted it too. I am sorry for the way I may have said some certain things but I am not sorry for sticking up for my friend and his establishment. I would never go onto a forum and critique one of your businesses to the point where all I was doing was bashing the business and coming up with ridiculous opinions about you as the owner. Just seems twisted to me.

As a former Broward and Lower Keys resident, I get the heat issue.
    You will never catch flack from me for standing up for your friends.
    Talk to your buddy about "the gun community's" issue with showing ID to enter the shop. It is offputting to many..

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I’m personal friends with the owner and met all the staff. To the majority of you.. I don’t know if this forum helps you escape reality ... [snip] ...

To everyone talking about how [snip] it’s aimed at the upity that’s just down right wrong. But hey if you feel like your style is more like the Walmart Gun Counter or the hole in the wall down by the creek close to grandmas house then go there. ... [snip].

I've actually given the shop a chance, but moronic posts such as the above totally undercut the desire to make a repeat visit. You understand how your comment about it being a place that welcomes all followed by the snark to go to Walmart or a mom and pop gun store are in contradiction, right?

Just remember guys. No such thing as bad publicity. That's most likely the tactic here, especially with the Urbana crowd. Curiosity will get the best of them.

I'll be at Engage, United or TMGN if you need me.

This thread could always be moved to the WC. Then no publicity for the shop. But it's probably better out here with the foot shooting comments alienating potential customers from their representatives.

ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    As a former Broward and Lower Keys resident, I get the heat issue.
    You will never catch flack from me for standing up for your friends.
    Talk to your buddy about "the gun community's" issue with showing ID to enter the shop. It is offputting to many..

I get it. I did text him about the backlash and sent him this forum page link. So he can read every single thing anyone’s said. I hope something gets resolved for both the business and the customers. Again I’m sorry for the way i came off in the beginning.. No hate to anyone or how old you are or your background.

ZIMW

Jul 12, 2021
    I've actually given the shop a chance, but moronic posts such as the above totally undercut the desire to make a repeat visit. You understand how your comment about it being a place that welcomes all followed by the snark to go to Walmart or a mom and pop gun store are in contradiction, right?

This thread could always be moved to the WC. Then no publicity for the shop. But it's probably better out here with the foot shooting comments alienating potential customers from their representatives.

I said that because you guys kept saying the place was aimed at the upity? Like the only people who could shop at his gun shop were rich people. So i went with the complete opposite. I think you might be reading into the comment a little bit to much. I wasn’t putting anyone down. I’m saying if that’s your choice that’s your choice? It shouldn’t matter what or where the gun shop is it should matter if you like the vibe / the products / the employees / etc.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD

I’m not sure if this post was directed towards me or not? Let me clear this up I never said anything bad about the owner. I could care less who he is, his background, or how he made his money. He puts his pants on the same way as everyone else. Good for him. I just stated the shop didn’t seem to be my “cup of tea”. My biggest complaint is the ID thing.
    I mean come on, I don’t have to show my ID to vote.
    Why do it to enter his business?
    Like I said before, I wish him luck in this new to him business

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom