• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

Mr H

Banana'd
    Why the wackos at Everytown for Gun Safety decided on orange, a color I associate with hunter safety or prison jumpsuits, as the color to wear to support "National Gun Violence Awareness Day" is beyond me.

https://www.facebook.com/everytownUSA

A quick glance at a color wheel shows a light blue as the opposite. This works out well for Maryland residents who might choose June 2 as a fine day to rock out their MSI polo shirts.

blue works for me!

But with a blaze orange hunting vest.

Also... for those who have a shedload of orange camo???

This is the perfect use of it.

Last edited:

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    They going to line up like sheep in orange jumpsuits. They will take their moral stance against violence by choosing civility/to be a victim instead of defending themselves.

BAAAHHHH!!!

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Simple.

They want people to think they are hunters, and people to see "hunters" supporting their cause.

I don't mean this in a mean way, but we have to stop thinking of these people as idiots.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Simple.

They want people to think they are hunters, and people to see "hunters" supporting their cause.

I don't mean this in a mean way, but we have to stop thinking of these people as idiots.

Actually had the same thought.

Biggest mistake anyone can make is under-estimating their opponent.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Well, a lot of illegal mayors have indeed gone to prison, so the color is appropriate.

Not sure I'd cede blaze orange to them, but that's me. A big blaze orange "Keep Calm and Carry One" ought to really rile them up.

Or this:

Turn it around and make people think Moms are demanding to be part of the NRA...

Attachments

• nra freedom.jpg
      nra freedom.jpg
      7.1 KB · Views: 544

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Well, a lot of illegal mayors have indeed gone to prison, so the color is appropriate.

Not sure I'd cede blaze orange to them, but that's me. A big blaze orange "Keep Calm and Carry One" ought to really rile them up.

Or this:

Turn it around and make people think Moms are demanding to be part of the NRA...

Sorta like when SNI was passing out the blaze orange ribbons at one of the House hearings in Annapolis and got the Moms to wear one by telling them it was in support of gun safety.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Sorta like when SNI was passing out the blaze orange ribbons at one of the House hearings in Annapolis and got the Moms to wear one by telling them it was in support of gun safety.

^^ this.

If you have an orange RSO short or cap, you surely support gun safety. Also, the 2015 NRA annual meeting cap had some orange in it. There is so much orange stuff out there with gun logos on it, so many ways to have this backfire.

Attachments

• rso shirt.jpg
      rso shirt.jpg
      10 KB · Views: 591
    • nra annual meeting.jpg
      nra annual meeting.jpg
      53.2 KB · Views: 506

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County

Or this:

+1, over saturate their message, so long as they can't use the media to suggest your orange supports their numbers... I mean if the people who love liberty show up, they might actually have 30 people at a mom rally

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom