• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Brochin v. Robinson Radio Debate 10/11/14

Mark your calendar now for Saturday, September 20 Date Change October 11.

Tune in to the Jimmy Mathis show on WBAL 1090 AM between 9 and 10 a.m. as Tim Robinson and Jim Brochin go toe-to-toe in an on air debate.

Hear Brochin slammed on issues besides his vote on SB281... issues you can use to inform and engage people outside the gun community. We all know how he stabbed us in the back with his support of the O'Malley gun grab but we will need to reach out to a larger number of voters if we are to sink Brochin's chances in the upcoming election.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks for posting this.

I just listened to Brochin dodge virtually every question. Please redouble your efforts Senator Brochin and try to answer honestly at least one question.

The only thing I can agree with him about is the small print regarding the mental health aspects of SB281; everything else about the bill is a disaster!

But he ultimately lied to us all and voted for this incredibly flawed bill that will haunt him long after his vote.

A vote for Brochin is a vote for more political mumbo-jumbo, read political - BS. He cow-towed to the Democrat machine in Maryland.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    pic of Brochin laughing at us after he voted supporting SB281:

Baltimore Sun says: "[Brochin] A self-descibed moderate Democrat, Sen. Jim Brochin says there could be political consequences in the conservative area of his 42nd Distict after he voted to reform gun legislation."

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    " Brochin said Monday. "I'm not naïve. I know that politically, this wasn't the smartest move, but I've got to do what I think is right. … I can't think about the political consequences."

Yep, facing the truth and explaining your actions to make it more difficult, expensive and onerous for law-abiding citizens to own a firearm for self defense is going to have, as you put it 'political consequences'.

I have the honor of telling you that the many thousands of us that opposed this bill, and the 4000 of us (the most citizens ever in Marylands history) that lost a days pay to show up in Annapolis to oppose the bill now oppose you.

We might be able someday to forgive you for what you have done, but we will never forget.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    For anyone that did not attend this town hall, weeks before the critical vote; where Brochin promises to not vote for SB281, here is proof where he double talks:

Watch at 19 minutes, when a veteran, much like me, speaks directly to Brochin and tells him that he is our voice, and none of us want this. Brochin goes on to say in that meeting whatever he felt was politically expedient, then ultimately voted for SB281.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom