• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    You didn't miss it. It wasn't asked. The MSM moderators f#cked us again.

The following is part of a statement by Lilia Tamm Dixon, director of the Open Debate Coalition:

Call me a naive optimist but I had hopes the moderators just might, by some small chance, play fair and follow the rules. Guess that ain't gonna happen.

Yeah, I got that email too. Next time Trump should call the moderators out on that BS, and put forward the 2A question that got so many votes.

I thought there was some mention (maybe it was the first debate) about the 2A? I recall Hillary's answer being in an angry tone something to the effect of I believe in the 2A but I want universal background checks, closing the gun show loophole and internet loophole. Definitely someone who believes Heller was wrongly decided.
    I heard some mention of that also, but no question to prompt it. I don't recall how they got on that topic. Maybe it was discussion of the Supreme Court vacancy, in response to whatever question that was.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I heard some mention of that also, but no question to prompt it. I don't recall how they got on that topic. Maybe it was discussion of the Supreme Court vacancy, in response to whatever question that was.

That's exactly where it occurred. Trump ended his remarks by supporting the 2A specifically, and Illery took the bit in her teeth and went off on a rant from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom