• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    ...a thread? I don't ignore people(well, not with the 'Ignore Button'), but there are some threads I get tired of seeing. Is this possible?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Which one(s) don't you like seeing? There are a couple that I wish would just go away too:banghead:

Well, for starters, The 'Nurse' thingy. 20 some odd pages of everyone agreeing with each other gets kind of monotonous. Not saying it should go away. It's popular. Just that every time I see the title my eyes roll up into my head and I start speaking in tongues. :drunk:

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Well, for starters, The 'Nurse' thingy. 20 some odd pages of everyone agreeing with each other gets kind of monotonous. Not saying it should go away. It's popular. Just that every time I see the title my eyes roll up into my head and I start speaking in tongues. :drunk:
    Oh yeah, that one too. Good point Outrider58.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    And somehow still relevant :)

I'm chillin' on the couch and did a quick search and found that you recently posted in a thread from 2012 :whoa:

I'm just busting your chops. I really dont care either way :D

Recently? Crap. Touché. Thought I'm more careful about that now. Was newbie earlier & did it lots before I caught on. I didn't notice those things early on. :innocent0

By all means, bust chops away, it's the only way we learn! ;)

Besides, the OP was what threads would you (meaning me or "I") like to see gone. It wasn't "speak for all of MD Shooters to erase threads".

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Yeah...that one kept popping up, so I took a peek yesterday...finally got through the whole thing today. I tossed in my $.02, and now I think I'm out.:sad20:

I've never looked at that Wal-Mart Yeti Killer Clone one, but it just won't go away. For some reason, that really pisses me off:mad54: I can't explain why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom