• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    looking to see if anyone has experience with Frankford Arsenal customer service . Contemplating there new ish Intellidropper it's there answer to rcbs chargemaster lite

11wideglide

Feb 3, 2017
    Baltco
    I have plenty of their products, they are owned / tied in with Battenfeld. You will not have any issues with their customer support, I have called and spoken to a American each time.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    My dog chewed up the clear cap for my tumbler. I called told them what happend the lady on the phone had a good chuckle and sent me out a new one all I had to pay was shipping. They seem to really be trying to get a foothold in the reloading sector

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I've had pretty good experience with Frankford Arsenal products, except with their piece of garbage Vibra Prime. I gave it to one of my league buddies and told him to deal with it, and that I was done. I am curious and possibly interested in their new M press. I might pick one up in a couple years.

I had a marginal experience with Battenfeld customer support 5 or 6 years ago on a different product. They didn't have the part I needed anymore, but sent me something anyway that ended up not working either. I told them, but they said they couldn't help me further. YMMV

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I've had pretty good experience with Frankford Arsenal products, except with their piece of garbage Vibra Prime. I gave it to one of my league buddies and told him to deal with it, and that I was done. I am curious and possibly interested in their new M press. I might pick one up in a couple years.

I had a marginal experience with Battenfeld customer support 5 or 6 years ago on a different product. They didn't have the part I needed anymore, but sent me something anyway that ended up not working either. I told them, but they said they couldn't help me further. YMMV

Thank You

Scottfs

Aug 25, 2014
    I got their brass tumbler and a powder scale a couple years ago, and it works great. But, fortunately, I have not dealt with customer service.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    All I can add to Frankford Arsenal input is their Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler's have worked great for me. After wearing out two units over 30 years I bought a third unit late last year. For the price I figure the old units didn't owe me anything when they died. And I have a bunch of Frankford ancillaries like ammo boxes and small stuff that are quality and have always worked well.

Frankford is now part of the Battenfeld Technologies brands. The parent company manages a number of familiar brand names. How that all fits together I don't know, but I've never had issues with their products:
    https://www.btibrands.com/brands/fr...ankford Arsenal&utm_content=Trademark - Brand

I can't give any input on their electronics but I trust them enough to order one of their Platinum Series Rotary Tumblers along with a magnet to corral the pins. This unit should be delivered tomorrow:
    https://www.amazon.com/Frankford-Ar...kford+arsenal&qid=1559694220&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Bottom line is -> I wouldn't hesitate to trust Frankford Arsenal's items and/or support unless or until I have some reason to doubt them...

j8064

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    All I can add to Frankford Arsenal input is their Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler's have worked great for me. After wearing out two units over 30 years I bought a third unit late last year. For the price I figure the old units didn't owe me anything when they died. And I have a bunch of Frankford ancillaries like ammo boxes and small stuff that are quality and have always worked well.

Frankford is now part of the Battenfeld Technologies brands. The parent company manages a number of familiar brand names. How that all fits together I don't know, but I've never had issues with their products:
    https://www.btibrands.com/brands/fr...ankford Arsenal&utm_content=Trademark - Brand

I can't give any input on their electronics but I trust them enough to order one of their Platinum Series Rotary Tumblers along with a magnet to corral the pins. This unit should be delivered tomorrow:
    https://www.amazon.com/Frankford-Ar...kford+arsenal&qid=1559694220&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Bottom line is -> I wouldn't hesitate to trust Frankford Arsenal's items and/or support unless or until I have some reason to doubt them...

j8064

Thank You Sir

Trigger Time

Amazed
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 23, 2013
    I just picked up their M Press this week from BPS. Must not be too popular because there has been three of them there in stock for weeks.
    Anyway , I wanted to pick up another single stage press to keep set up for de-priming and I think this will be a good press for that. Also there is no telling when the other brands may be available.

I like universal shell holder( we'll see how that holds up) and the built in light. I also like that there is nothing obstructing the front and you can move the cases through quickly.

I don't really care for the floating die holders but after running about 500 9mm cases through it this morning , I think I can get used to them.

Another thing I like is that it doesn't have to be mounted on the edge of the bench like most other presses, you can move it back about 6" and still get a full stroke of the lever.
    There is no way to prime on this press, so that's something to consider.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I was afraid to Google it, let alone buy it. Is this really a problem though? I buy primers in a tray, all facing the same direction. I open the tray straight into my bench so they all face the same direction, then pick them up with my primer tube.

The idea is to save the time of picking them up one-by-one into the tube. Well, it just didn't work out that way in my experience with that piece of crap. It was an exercise of frustration for me. YMMV

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    The idea is to save the time of picking them up one-by-one into the tube. Well, it just didn't work out that way in my experience with that piece of crap. It was an exercise of frustration for me. YMMV

Here is one that I'm thinking about trying...

Mdphotographer

Feb 10, 2009
    Frederick MD
    I have owned a FA-RT sinec right after they came out. I had the base unit go bad on me and unfortunately they don't sell a replacement for that. I had to buy a whole new kit but the FA gave me a very fair price for a replacement. &140 shipped. I also had the primer pocket swager and it broke on me they shipped out a replacement right away no questions asked. I have the case prep center and it is great just don't let the brass shavings clog it up. No complaints with FA customer service.

temccoy

Nov 13, 2020
    Frankford Arsenal is a part of Midway USA. I have bought a couple of their products, and the quality seems comparable to what you get anywhere else, and Midway has always been very reasonable to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom