• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    The promoter must have a son in law who's a lawyer, because he knows that suit won't fly. It's being submitted against a stacked deck, honestly, Don Quixote tilting at windmills had better odds...

Good on him though, keep the pressure up on those scurrilous bastards in Richmond, let them not a peaceful moment enjoy, such until a charming olde wrought iron Richmond lamp post is burdened with their bloated, traitorous corpses......

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Looks like the promoter of the show and others have filed suit to have the show happen this weekend. Of course VA AG opposes and says that the show would be a "super spreader" of the Coof.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...rring/65-17666f8b-db03-40ef-9e06-95f3f8a91918

******I had a professional organization conference that was set up a year ago, that I paid for many months back, that was dramatically modified to accommodate social distancing, limiting speakers and their audiences, and having vendors basically sell their products with buyers basically using their phones and an ordering form that would have their products shipped, etc.. and the whole thing had to be scrapped now due to Marc Elrich and Larry Hogans decision to restrict groups, etc.. due to Covid.

I don't really know how much more small businesses can really do to limit exposure at this point, and in our particular case, vendors and folks that paid a LOT of money for this event are out 100's of thousands of $$$ with no way to get it back. Money that was already spent to get everything ready, and everything was approved by the county and state until last week when the announcement was made... :mad54: This will really hurt small local businesses as well including hotels, restaurants, etc... not to mention the crazy number of fees that had to be paid to the county for permits, licenses, approval for security, etc...

Lots of people are fed up and omg people are pissed today that everything was a go until literally 4 days ago for something that took a year to plan, was modified multiple times to appease the authorities and now is a no go.

Yes yes, super spreader events, Covid, etc... got it. I've seen dozens of videos of thousands of people cheering and dancing over Biden's alleged win over the evil DJT, and they didn't seem all that concerned, nor did authorities.

Man am I pissed.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    VA AG probably sprained his shoulder patting himself on the back.

Attachments

• 06ABDCC2-2011-4803-B03A-47A870CBC361.jpeg
      06ABDCC2-2011-4803-B03A-47A870CBC361.jpeg
      63.8 KB · Views: 244

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    I hope all the vendors meet up in a field or parking lot somewhere to discuss this. Would be great if they did.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    The promoter must have a son in law who's a lawyer, because he knows that suit won't fly. It's being submitted against a stacked deck, honestly, Don Quixote tilting at windmills had better odds...

Good on him though, keep the pressure up on those scurrilous bastards in Richmond, let them not a peaceful moment enjoy, such until a charming olde wrought iron Richmond lamp post is burdened with their bloated, traitorous corpses......

Hear me now, Oh, thou bleak and unbearable world
    Thou art base and debauched as can be
    And a knight with his banners all bravely unfurled
    Now hurls down his gauntlet to thee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads