• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BartExp

Ultimate Member
    Hi folks. Wife and I got our HQLs a couple of months ago. Looking for our first handgun. We shot a Glock 19 last week. Very solid. But in reading and researching really like SA XD Mod 2 9mm 4". Problem is we can't find one to rent on a range. We'll get there.

Dave

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 170

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Welcome to MDS.

For a first handgun have you considered a revolver? They can be a good choice to start with.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Hi folks. Wife and I got our HQLs a couple of months ago. Looking for our first handgun. We shot a Glock 19 last week. Very solid. But in reading and researching really like SA XD Mod 2 9mm 4". Problem is we can't find one to rent on a range. We'll get there.

Dave
    Welcome from Hampstead. Not 100% sure but Continental Arms in Timonium has a decent size rental collection me thinks. Not too far from you also is Freedom Armory in Glen Rock, PA. I'd call each of them before going tho just to make sure. Good luck.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Welcome from Colorado! I lived by Harford and Taylor before I escaped to freedom three years ago. For me personally the Springfield is more comfortable, but I believe the Glock is more reliable (I have an XDs in 45 acp and a Glock 21). The Glock 17/19 magazine is used for a lot of other firearms, so that may be something to consider.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville

Dave

Welcome fellow Parkvillain! Not a lot of springfields for rent at many ranges around here, Continental probably has the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom