• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    yep I got 3 and will be purchasing a Crossfire II 4-12 50 AO today on sale 129.99 less 20% off from gift card and $20.00 off coupon = total of $83.99 and no tax yes nice deal :party29:

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Does anybody know if you can use multiple cards on 1 order? I want to buy 7-8 cards to purchase one product that's about $400.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Yes the link shows sold out but on the bottom left it says more like this which shows the same $40 for $50 cards from the same seller I believe.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Got two, tempting to get another one or two. Recently got the $85 for $100.

Yeah I got one of those and a couple of discounted $50 from raise. That plus a couple of Cabela's $20 off a $100 order. All just waiting for Black Friday. Going to have to drive up to the store though for pick-up to save on shipping and I have to head up that direction in a week or so anyway.

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Well after hitting up every family member that has a ebay account I ended up with 35 of these and three of the $100 for $85. Add all that up, combine it with my $27 in cabelas cash and the black friday sale they are getting ready to have on the cabelas signature 50 safe ($600 off) I stand to save roughly 1,015.00. Thats a good days work right there

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Well after hitting up every family member that has a ebay account I ended up with 35 of these and three of the $100 for $85. Add all that up, combine it with my $27 in cabelas cash and the black friday sale they are getting ready to have on the cabelas signature 50 safe ($600 off) I stand to save roughly 1,015.00. Thats a good days work right there

Damn! Now, there's a motivated buyer. Glad it helped you folks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom