• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Does anyone know where to get a good greasy and delicious cheesesteak in or around Westminster.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I bought these two a couple months ago just for ME! I had them covered. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I also KEEP the gun and cannoli.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      40.8 KB · Views: 1,616
    • 050.JPG
      050.JPG
      32.6 KB · Views: 1,613

THEKOONTZ

Mar 2, 2012
    Pasadena/Glen Burnie
    Captain Harvey's is for sure good, but if you're ever in Severna Park stop by Jeno's Steaks off of B&A Blvd - my favorite sub shop. Always stop by when I'm in the area, always. They use chopped steak meat, not those bourgeois processed meat sheets.

Jeno's is pretty damn good! I 2nd that.

Pizza Johns in Essex is pretty good and if your ever in Linthicum/Baltimore highlands Johns Italian deli has great cheese steaks and awesome other subs!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    The original location in Logan Village was sold ~ not so good anymore. The Danville Square location is still ok.

Way back in time (before I was born) when Cecil owned Captain Harveys in Logan Village, my father had Cecil build him a "super steak sub" to my father's liking (at a higher price of course). This caught on in a big way real quick and that is how Captain Harveys came to be synonymous with THE steak sub that couldn't be beat. So all, including me, can thank my father (RIP) for that huge, big, and super yummy Captain Harveys steak sub (now at DS).

The LV store is not as good as Danville Square store nowadays as truknbear stated above.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Don't know about Westminster, but down the road in Eldersburg your best bet for a cheesesteak is Frank's. The cheesesteaks from J&P's and Pap Pap's barely have any meat in them.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    We're all tellin' mopar to go cross country for a cheese steak sub. Is there any place in Carroll County that comes close to Captain Harveys cheese steaks??? I'd like to know too. Better yet, I better not know b'cause I'll prolly get fat and die of a massive due to extremely high cholesterol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom