• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Short of slow delivery I have never had any trouble from psa. They’ve sent me anything and everything I ever ordered

What have they done ? Serious question, if I shouldn’t support tgem I won’t but I just never had a problem

I tried to purchase a KS-47 from them, directly through their website, and have it shipped to a Maryland FFL.

They denied the sale saying they wouldn't ship or sell AK style rifles to Maryland individuals. But, they would sell the parts separate, to be assembled by the individual.

Then they said I could purchase a rifle, if I was a Law Enforcement Officer and could provide them credentials and a letter from the dept saying this would be a duty weapon.

Not being a LEO, I contacted an FFL who said they would order it and sell it to me. The item was listed as "in stock" when I paid for it at the FFL and 4 months later, am still waiting on the rifle.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I tried to purchase a KS-47 from them, directly through their website, and have it shipped to a Maryland FFL.

They denied the sale saying they wouldn't ship or sell AK style rifles to Maryland individuals. But, they would sell the parts separate, to be assembled by the individual.

Then they said I could purchase a rifle, if I was a Law Enforcement Officer and could provide them credentials and a letter from the dept saying this would be a duty weapon.

Not being a LEO, I contacted an FFL who said they would order it and sell it to me. The item was listed as "in stock" when I paid for it at the FFL and 4 months later, am still waiting on the rifle.

I never had that problem but I never ordered a whole rifle from them. I hope you get your rifle soon

Living in md for a 2a person or gun purchaser sucks way too much.

I have heard of other companies not selling to md residents also, I guess they are scared of our shitty laws.

I am sorry you are having this trouble

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    I like the design and would definitely consider it. But I'd have to agree with @FrankOceanXray - make a donation and/or join VCDL.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Living in md for a 2a person or gun purchaser sucks way too much.

I have heard of other companies not selling to md residents also, I guess they are scared of our shitty laws.

In all honesty, I cannot blame a company for covering themselves in regards to our gun laws. But, the other stuff did bother me.

The worst part is showing an item as "in stock", collecting payment then having this bull$hit happen? Fat fvckin chance I'll ever do business with those a$$holes again.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    That's awfully nice of them. Also PSA when MD got ****ed in 2013:
    iOxIIKT.png

$79>$119 a lower :/

This is why I just hoard Aero Precision lowers whenever they go on sale at Brownells.

Seriously, I don't understand why anyone wastes their time with PSA when shopping the frequent Aero sales on Brownells gets you Spikes/BCM quality for barely more than poverty pony prices.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    In all honesty, I cannot blame a company for covering themselves in regards to our gun laws. But, the other stuff did bother me.

The worst part is showing an item as "in stock", collecting payment then having this bull$hit happen? Fat fvckin chance I'll ever do business with those a$$holes again.

If that happened to me I wouldn’t use them again either

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    One of the comments reads "Virginia is for Lowers!" lol.

+1 for PSA
    sorry some have had difficulties, that almost never happens on the internet.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    One of the comments reads "Virginia is for Lowers!" lol.

+1 for PSA
    sorry some have had difficulties, that almost never happens on the internet.

It had nothing to do with the internet.

Difficulties, I feel, are relatively small problems like maybe getting a wrong part. Maybe a delay in shipment? Hell, I can accept slow shipment.

I cannot, and will not, accept 4 months and counting, for an item that was supposedly in stock when purchased.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Now you are leaning toward snowflake. Quit whining, man up and buy a rifle locally.

Now you are leaning towards douchebag. I did buy a rifle locally, through an IP.

Now, how bout you play a nice game of hide and go fvck yourself?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Now you are leaning toward snowflake. Quit whining, man up and buy a rifle locally.

Now you are leaning towards douchebag. I did buy a rifle locally, through an IP.

Now, how bout you play a nice game of hide and go fvck yourself?

Wonderful forum you have here moderators. No wonder they put up a fence in VA.

Easy there, snowflake. Do you need a HVR?

Quit whining.

Get a room

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Great to see the usuals chiming in, Thanks for the shout-outs, ironpony ROCKS! :bannana:

However, lets not take away from the importance of today in the great state of Virginia!
    Sorry to the OP but by now you are familiar with MDS, and this could/should be fun, we are here for a common cause, please limit the hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom