• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    They showed one lady from the other day, with a cookie tin, the news person asked her what was in it, she said 22 pistol, she opened the tin and inside what I believe was a Rohm revolver. Said she was selling it to buy a bigger gun.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    It was reported that they were not checking, in one of the 2 other threads.

Not your fault for not seeing it. With 3 threads on the SAME TOPIC,it is understandable that there will be information missed (or repeated).

This thread, Baltimore Gun Buyback Program located in the Central Maryland section of Regional Discussions is the ONLY one that is placed in a logical location.

The other 2 threads, this one In MD 2A (not a 2A issue), and the one in the WC (you cannot see due to post count) need to be merged into this one for continuity.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Lol

Attachments

• EBF80D48-EFCA-4A3D-8CD5-6F07AC4694D9.jpg
      EBF80D48-EFCA-4A3D-8CD5-6F07AC4694D9.jpg
      52.1 KB · Views: 481

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Absolutely not! They'll charge you with possession of unregistered short-bbl shotgun!
    He's afraid of that now and not before carrying it past several Police officers and handing it to another? LOL.

Sent using the user limitations inherent of mobile devices.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    They showed one lady from the other day, with a cookie tin, the news person asked her what was in it, she said 22 pistol, she opened the tin and inside what I believe was a Rohm revolver. Said she was selling it to buy a bigger gun.

Went today. While walking to the Center, Kathleen Cairns from Fox 45 requested an interview and despite my comment "you're not gonna like what I'll say" proceeded. When finished Tracey Leong from Channel 13 requested the same. Spoke my mind. Told both on camera that I was from Perry Hall too:lol2:

I also had a Rohm, nonfunctional Beretta 1952, nonfunctional Lee Enfield that I kept the magazine to sell, and 2-20 round SKS mags. I told the officer checking the weapons that the Beretta was locked up and he won't be able to rack the slide. He continued to play with it while the other officer called out my weapons to the voucher writer. When he was done the first officer, still playing with the Beretta, called out "and one semiautomatic".So Ms voucher writer noted a semiautomatic rifle and I was paid an extra $100. :rofl:

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    The Police Commissioner said they have been in contact with ATF and Military in reference to the "Rocket Launcher". He also said they paid $500 bucks for it. HAHA

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The Police Commissioner said they have been in contact with ATF and Military in reference to the "Rocket Launcher". He also said they paid $500 bucks for it. HAHA

Be interesting to see how anonymous these buybacks truly are.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

My money's on demilled or knock off. If so, there may not be a follow up announcement :D

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll mention again in this thread , in ref to post #32 of this thread .

12ga Slidefire shotgun are legal to make and own if : Bbl is 18+ inches, and PAL is 26+ inches .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom