• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes
    Had about 6 cases of UMC 9mm 1000 rds for $249 plus tax. This was around 6:30 tonight...

Also had .45 ACP and .40...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Last time I was there a couple of weeks ago they had a 3 box limit on HG ammo.

No, HG ammo at that time though.

TheGoodSoldier

Oath Keeper
    Jan 25, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I'll post an update on what they have in stock later when I go check it out myself if anyone wants to know. Although it won't be for a few hours. Stuck on campus until noon then heading to MSP to get a transfer checked out and approved.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    After what Dick's did with Troy, they will not be getting any business from me. I would also encourage others to spend their money elsewhere.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    After what Dick's did with Troy, they will not be getting any business from me. I would also encourage others to spend their money elsewhere.

I would, but I have no where else locally to get ammo that I am aware of.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I would, but I have no where else locally to get ammo that I am aware of.

I'd rather not shoot than support them financially... of course, maybe that's easy for me to say when I have at least a year's supply of ammo in my basement (more if I lowered my burn rate). The only things I had to ease up on was 300blk... which is frustrating since my 7.62 can just came through. I'm down to 400 subsonic rounds. But I will remedy that once this blows over.

Justin B.C.

Dec 25, 2012
    I'd rather not shoot than support them financially... of course, maybe that's easy for me to say when I have at least a year's supply of ammo in my basement (more if I lowered my burn rate). The only things I had to ease up on was 300blk... which is frustrating since my 7.62 can just came through. I'm down to 400 subsonic rounds. But I will remedy that once this blows over.

I just got back from a bit under 3 years in Germany. Right into the panic buy market. I didn't buy before I went, because the Germans are very strict with guns, and I wouldn't be able to bring it with me. So I started with nothing... I have managed to pick up an HBAR, putting together an AR, and have scraped together just under 1k rounds in the last couple months. In my eyes, I cannot afford to pass up ammo when I see it, even from a dick like Dick's. Occasionally, you have to rise above your morals!! lol

Justin B.C.

Dec 25, 2012
    On topic- they still have some .223 left, looks like it is starting to get low. No .22 at all is what the clerk said.

Kanly

Feb 15, 2012
    Washington, DC
    I went there around 11:30 to check them out.

They had 3 cases of the UMC 9mm left.

Another guy got one box and I bought one.

Tried to buy 2 (their policy is 3 boxes and my contention that the case was 1 box didn't fly. And then the checkout guy had to confirm with the ammo guy that it was ok to sell a case).

Anyway -- there was 1 box left at 11:30 am.

I was under a time constraint so I didn't ask about shipments or what else they had.

I tried to buy 2 to help out fellow MD shooters who couldn't get there.

My meandering point: I'm ok for 9mm for now so my intention was to get what I could and offer it up to those who are desperate for the price I paid.
    (I haven't shot this umc before and I usually like 124grain but I'd like to keep 50 or 100 rounds to see how it is).

Justin B.C. You seem desperate so the ammo is yours for the price I paid if you want it -- $264.99

The Good Soldier: You are next in line.

If neither of you want it then I guess it will get complicated.

I'm in DC and we can meet to do the transfer.

Justin B.C.

Dec 25, 2012
    Thanks Kanly. I am looking for 5.56 and .223 myself, although I am going to have to wait another week or so before I can pick up more. I appreciate the offer, but not needing 9mm for the short term.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Kanly, that is a very nice offer. If these guys can't use it, then I could. Or wait until you get 50 posts and sell it in the classified.
    Mark

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Was just there. They had a good bit of UMC .223 for about 9 bucks a box. All they have left 9mm-wise is that ridiculously expensive Remington round that comes in the green and yellow box...they have a ton of it. It's $40 a box...which makes no sense give you could be shooting Gold Dot for that money, but everywhere I go has this Remington ammo and it's always outrageously priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom