Sanner's Lake applications for new memberships.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    With the Web site down, are there any dates when the next match might be?
    (To be watched at least?)
    Here 'ya go......
    2012 SANNER'S LAKE IDPA SCHEDULE

MAY 20 SEP 08, 23
    JUN 02, 17 OCT 06, 21
    JUL 07, 22 NOV 03, 18
    AUG 04, 19 DEC 16

Match setup begins at 0800.

Safety Officers shoot at 0900.

All shooters must be signed up by 1000.

All matches will be IDPA pistol unless otherwise announced (ex. shotgun, BUG gun, classifier, etc.)

:D

Viper-Snipe

May 13, 2012
    Nuts!
    A day late, and on assignment for the next 2!
    Looks like September I will be able to make it.

Thanks for the info!

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Slots still likely open for 2012-2013 membership

Bumped, as several folks were asking about the application form (attached). It is easier to find it here than to drill-down on the Club's site.

Recommend to anyone interested gets their applications in ASAP. Although this year is probably the best opportunity in MANY years for SLSC membership opportunities, we have no way of guaranteeing that you'll get-in under the new 600-member membership-cap.

Attachments

• SLSC New-Member Application (2012-2013)-3.pdf
      221 KB · Views: 75

Lanc

Oct 19, 2011
    Clavert County
    is there a "family" membership price?

update--- never mind, I found it, I was looking at the website. BTW, the website states $125 as the membership fee.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland

update--- never mind, I found it, I was looking at the website. BTW, the website states $125 as the membership fee.
    The web Site is full of flaws, hense the creation of the Sanners forum on Maryland Shooters.com (private forum you must sign up for-fairly painless). In any event, email a board member for the up-to-date info.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD

update--- never mind, I found it, I was looking at the website.

Not really, although we do give 50% discounts for spouses and 75%/100% discounts for dependent kids.

Of course, you can also bring them on as guests, in which case they are free. Although in that case they have more restricted rights.

This will all be discussed in detail at the orientation. You don't have to make this decision on the family-members' memberships until then.

BTW, the website states $125 as the membership fee.

Dang! It shoulda already been up-dated.:mad54: Where exactly on the website does it say this? We'll fix it. Thanks for the catch.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    No kidding, have you just had difficulty finding a webmaster?

You could say that. Our former webmaster became overwhelmed with his day-job and the quality of site-maintenance degraded. This was exacerbated by the archaic website design that we were using -- it supposedly makes it easy for an imbecile to update the site, but instead it made it nearly impossible for anybody but the one guy to update the site without crashing it.

We now have a new webmaster (David "Bear" Grimsley) who is designing a new site for us, from the ground up. But we're very amenable to an Assistant Webmaster if you're offering.

Last edited:

hdouglas

Oct 14, 2012
    Orientation Class

Hey Bob, my name is Horace Douglas. I have access to the forum now, but I donot see where to register for the next orietation on OCT 21. I pasted the link to my browser, but it says I don't have permission to access it. What do I do form here?

Horace
    Cell: 757-214-5338
    hdouglas4@gmail.com

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    on the membership page, membership application instructions, 5th bullet still says $125.00

Thanks, we're working to fix this with a new website that'll be rolling-out shortly. The application form includes the most current information. Annual dues are now $180/year but are pro-rated for new applicants -- resulting in them being about $95 for folks currently applying.

Note that you need not send in a check with your new application. Our Secretary will contact you with the information regarding payment once that he receives your application.

Scott P

Funny...like a clown
    Jan 29, 2013
    St. Mary's
    I was a member from 1997-2000 and dropped out to build my house. Who should I PM with a few club questions??

Thanks

SP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom