• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    His “bottom line” is to report anyone who threatens not to follow gun laws. Get ready to be ERPO’d.

36d463f41ad9e7205620cd7f3151f70e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    His “bottom line” is to report anyone who threatens not to follow gun laws. Get ready to be ERPO’d.

36d463f41ad9e7205620cd7f3151f70e.jpg

Little Leonard is sidestepping. He said that DOX is the answer. It sounds like he has attempted to clean up his language after a day of lambasting. He probably received legal advice from his place of employment regarding speaking like that in public. No no little Leonard.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Little Leonard is sidestepping. He said that DOX is the answer. It sounds like he has attempted to clean up his language after a day of lambasting. He probably received legal advice from his FORMER place of employment regarding speaking like that in public. No no little Leonard.

Fixed, I hope. Not to wish him ill, but CONSEQUENCES.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    **** him. I guess there’s not enough paint chip cases to keep his family fed so he’s trying to become relevant in politics and feign concern for anyone but himself and his wallet. Only thing this self righteous prick cares about is himself.

Maybe he ate too many paint chips as a kid and that's why he's so fvcking stupid!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Fixed, I hope. Not to wish him ill, but CONSEQUENCES.

I think his place of employment would be a perfect spot for a PP get together and call them out for supporting removing peoples 2nd Amendment Rights based on exercising their 1st Amendment Rights.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    So after thinking about this, Robbie asks for people to dox the protestors, then implies through a Facebook chat that has been screencap’d that he wants to ERPO them all. Am I wrong, or isn’t that grounds for a criminal conspiracy charge?

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Sounds to me like he is implying that he can weaponize the FBI and ERPO process against citizens that do not agree with his political agenda and do so by exercising their 1st amendment rights. Sounds a lot like Hitler and Stalin to me. Sounds like a treasonous act against the COTUS.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Sounds to me like he is implying that he can weaponize the FBI and ERPO process against citizens that do not agree with his political agenda and do so by exercising their 1st amendment rights. Sounds a lot like Hitler and Stalin to me. Sounds like a treasonous act against the COTUS.

Weaponizing ERPO to extinguish speech is the reason it should be found unconstitutional. Finding someone with standing to hit the point home will be the hard part.

Laj

Dec 5, 2016
    Imagine trying to file 150 complainst/reports with law enforcement:
    Who were they?
    150 taxpayers who have all passed background checks recently
    What were they doing?
    Testifying on legislation in the MGA
    And what crime did they commit?
    We'll, they wore shirts which insinuate that they might not comply with a law that does not exist. That makes them terrorists right?

No law enforcement could ever take that seriously. No judge or clerk could ever sign that ERPO.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Imagine trying to file 150 complainst/reports with law enforcement:
    Who were they?
    150 taxpayers who have all passed background checks recently
    What were they doing?
    Testifying on legislation in the MGA
    And what crime did they commit?
    We'll, they wore shirts which insinuate that they might not comply with a law that does not exist. That makes them terrorists right?

No law enforcement could ever take that seriously. No judge or clerk could ever sign that ERPO.

Except this is Maryland. Anything negative related to 2A is possible it seems.

Laj

Dec 5, 2016
    Except this is Maryland. Anything negative related to 2A is possible it seems.
    True, and that reality is unsettling to say the least. I honestly think the majority of our legislators and law enforcement have never actually read the constitution. Or have any knowledge of American history for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom