• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Just want to thank everyone in MSI from the top down for educating me and the encouragement I’ve received over the past few years. It’s amazing to me, having come late to the the game, how silly this whole process is. What’s more amazing is when I meet people who never heard of MSI and are totally ignorant of the process and issues. The majority of guys I hunt with and meet at gun clubs all over the state don’t know about this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Just want to thank everyone in MSI from the top down for educating me and the encouragement I’ve received over the past few years. It’s amazing to me, having come late to the the game, how silly this whole process is. What’s more amazing is when I meet people who never heard of MSI and are totally ignorant of the process and issues. The majority of guys I hunt with and meet at gun clubs all over the state don’t know about this stuff.

Thank you!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Hopefully you're doing your part to spread the word:innocent0

I think one of the biggest challenges 2A faces is the blissful ignorance of so many gun folks who just don't know what's going on.:sad20:

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Hopefully you're doing your part to spread the word:innocent0

I think one of the biggest challenges 2A faces is the blissful ignorance of so many gun folks who just don't know what's going on.:sad20:

Man, is that the truth! If we could actually get gun owners active and to vote their rights, they would be a force, especially in state wide elections.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Truth

They would all benefit. MSI is the best deal in town for getting MD specific information and for defending your Second Amendment rights. All volunteer org so every penny goes to the mission.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    No offense to the beef jerky guy at the gun shows ... but when you're standing there with a $20 bill in your hands and you can see a table with salty meat, and a table with the MSI collection can on it, that's a no brainer. Put your $ in that can, fellas! There will always be another piece of salty, greasy meat available.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I am not a rich man so I can't compete with Bloomberg, but I do not regret the donations I have sent to MSI along with others. Thanks for putting in all the work that you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom