• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Changing the GA is what we need to do. We cannot do this without our people going out to vote. Not enough do. While Vinnie Demarco is bussing in people who vote his way, we have way to many people screaming about their Rights, putting great bumper stickers on their cars, threatening to leave, but not voting.

It will take either a Stalin or a Hitler in the White House before people wake up and think twice about their laziness.

Then again, they will have been conditioned by then to be accepting of it.

I really H8 the disengaged too.

When the country is no longer what it was founded as, I will write "I Told You So" on the roof of my home.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if the current corrupt administration in Annapolis had something to do with his loss.

CAS_Shooter

Jan 24, 2012
    At least that's how I justify our dirty poolitics.

Personally......I want to win elections and I will bear the scarlet "H" if need be.

Both of your comments speak to the meaning of my response. As long as there is a way to rationalize away honor, there will be no difference between one side and the other. Hypocrisy is alive and well and happily championed by the self acknowledged right doers from the left and the right.

Bearing the scarlet "H" does not get what you want, even in getting the win. Those that will play that game with you, in order to get elected, will be no more trustworthy after an election than the rationalizing hypocrites were prior to the election.

All saying one thing and doing another gets is the status quo. Always.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Both of your comments speak to the meaning of my response. As long as there is a way to rationalize away honor, there will be no difference between one side and the other. Hypocrisy is alive and well and happily championed by the self acknowledged right doers from the left and the right.

Bearing the scarlet "H" does not get what you want, even in getting the win. Those that will play that game with you, in order to get elected, will be no more trustworthy after an election than the rationalizing hypocrites were prior to the election.

All saying one thing and doing another gets is the status quo. Always.

I get it!!!

And they're all snakes.

But I would much rather have a lying snake with an R next to its name.

And I've never seen so many lurkers down below as this thread has.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Frogman, have you ever met Delegate Mike and talked with him?
    Or did you follow the SB281 proceedings?
    I would like to know the source of your beef with Delegate Mike.

Delegate Mike is the #1 protector of the Constitution that MD has!
    Hands down!

He can't be bought and sold like the other wishy-washy, supposed representatives.
    District 36, the state of Marylandistan and the United States of America will be losing what very well may be the biggest (no offense, Mike!) protector of citizens' rights and champion of little government!

Mike, we will miss you and your finely tuned, fact-based retorts to OweMalley's "yes men", that pervade that stink hole named Annapolis!

unfortunately yes and each time was worse than the last. He is such a protector of other rights I will bring up something from last May . In Haver De Grace when O Sh!t head was suppose to speak . We were all by the lighthouse cops asked us to move to the street so people from the prom could take pictures. We all knew they weren't going to let us back in. What did Mike do ? He left he didn't say a word just left that's a champion all right . During that rally knowing how the things he has done to our county and to me PERSONALLY why didn't he come try to apologize ? Simple he is just a blowhard . Mike has an account here , why hasn't he defended himself? Simple he can't. Cecil County has a huge drug problem what has he tried to introduce to try and fix it ? 2A in Cecil County is a non starter when running for office as even the democrats here are for it .MD is as bad as it is because beside the liberals the pro gun groups fail to adapt. They keeping pushing the same rhetoric and things get worse . It is there way or no way , and there way has failed miserably . I have in the past pushed for other ways but the powers that be in the 2A community brush it off saying it won't work even though their ideas have failed. For the groups in this state it is just to fill there coffers not actually getting anything fixed.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Someone mentioned apathy. That is the enemy. Many people saw SB281 not as a battle but as the war. To them, we lost the war and that is that. No matter that this fight has been going on for decades. THEY got involved last year, and lost. So it must be over. To them, there is no use fighting. You can accept what you have, or you can leave the State. There is no third option. Our biggest obstacle now is not the people in Annapolis, but the people who should be in our own camp.

Some of us have just had the opportunity to leave and live better pop up.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    . We were all by the lighthouse cops asked us to move to the street so people from the prom could take pictures. We all knew they weren't going to let us back in. What did Mike do ?

You are butthurt because you had to move? Really? I can see how a fundamental right, one that protects ALL other rights is far less important than you getting to stand in a spot because you are special.

Way to cut off the whole face because you didn't like the mole on the elbow.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    You are butthurt because you had to move? Really? I can see how a fundamental right, one that protects ALL other rights is far less important than you getting to stand in a spot because you are special.

Way to cut off the whole face because you didn't like the mole on the elbow.

no I didn't say that I used that example to show he didn't stay and address the situation the police chief might of been more receptive to us if a delegate was there . But instead of standing with us he left , to me that is not a champion

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Some of us have just had the opportunity to leave and live better pop up.

I don't fault anyone for moving. Especially if you are following a good opportunity. You'd be dumb not to. If they pass a mileage tax here, I'll probably leave. I have a long commute already. I can get to my job with the same commute from PA, VA, and I think WV. I'd rather take my tax revenue elsewhere. While I'm here, I'll continue to do what I can. I know you feel the same.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I don't fault anyone for moving. Especially if you are following a good opportunity. You'd be dumb not to. If they pass a mileage tax here, I'll probably leave. I have a long commute already. I can get to my job with the same commute from PA, VA, and I think WV. I'd rather take my tax revenue elsewhere. While I'm here, I'll continue to do what I can. I know you feel the same.

+1 - we are "stuck" here for a few more years but the move to Georgia will be a definite if the VMT goes through. In the meantime, I too will be working to quell the stupidity the best that I can.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

Don't believe that PA has an income tax reciprocity agreement with Maryland, so you might still end up paying some income tax to Maryland if you work in Maryland and live in PA.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    +1 - we are "stuck" here for a few more years but the move to Georgia will be a definite if the VMT goes through. In the meantime, I too will be working to quell the stupidity the best that I can.

If the VMT goes through, I'm going to ride my bicycle everywhere. Then the anti-cyclists can really complain about me not paying for the roads. lol I've already got a trailer for the bike, but I am sure it will really piss off a lot of folks because that thing takes up half a lane. When the taxes get so bad that one cannot afford gasoline, one must do what one must to make ends meet.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama

Pretty much, I've done what I can while I'm here. I don't intend to be here come the general election though. This isn't even about an opportunity but a windfall that MD would tax into oblivion. Couple that with work likely evaporating or becoming such a scramble for projects that it isn't fun anymore.

I've done the math: sell townhouse for assessment at least and outright buy a house somewhere else, keep the residuary invested well, work as low as a Walmart greeter and live better than I could in MD. Pretty much a no brainer. Other than utilities, insurance and taxes I have no debt of any kind.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Don't believe that PA has an income tax reciprocity agreement with Maryland, so you might still end up paying some income tax to Maryland if you work in Maryland and live in PA.

Hmmm, something to consider. Thanks.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    no I didn't say that I used that example to show he didn't stay and address the situation the police chief might of been more receptive to us if a delegate was there . But instead of standing with us he left , to me that is not a champion

He did not take care of a petty issue for you. Clear enough.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    So my take away from this ordeal is this:

We need to form pro gun, pro constitution groups dedicated to targeting elected officials who we don't like. We name these groups with words that liberals like, and we pretend to be liberal and make our reasoning for targeting these liberal representatives that they are not liberal enough. Total guerilla warfare. Time to take the gloves off and get dirty and nasty. No more playing the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom