Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Cant decide between my AR15 or my VZ58. Probably will pick the 7.62x39

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    If you plan on "bugging out" weight, size and ease of procuring ammo matter. If you hunker down why grab just one...the whole safe and ammo room are already here with me. I'm bugging in with my tool box.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    "Survival" type situation I would go with my Takedown 10/22 and a brick of ammo, and either my sig P320 compact with all my magazines or one of my .22LR pistols.

"SHTF" type situation probably my P320 compact and one of my FN Carbine sized AR15's with all my magazines for each and maybe a few extra boxes of ammo for each.

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    How much S?
    How big is the F, and which way is it pointing?
    How much time do I have to choose?

Sort of like asking me; You have a job to do, which tool do you grab?

My long gun of choice is a 12 gauge, single shot break action. My current everyday carry pistol is a Glock 22 with a .357 SIG barrel in it. I keep a Glock .40 S&W barrel along with a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel in a bag in the car.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Pick the one that's most reliable. Of your two, the AR-15 has the advantage of lighter weight if you're going to be moving.

Personally I will be staying home. The heads on pikes will encourage the rioters to go away.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    AR. Readily available ammo. Interchangeable parts. Good for mid-sized game, and predators.

Sirex