• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    This was a good 500 table show when I went in the end of January. Eagle Arms promoter. It is the weekend after the big 2000 table show at Oaks by Eagle. I'm going again.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Gettysburg is always a good show. For its size it's definitely one of the better shows. Considering gun shows here in the People's Republic are becoming a thing of the past it's good to be able to go to others being only a short drive.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Got some nice older aftermarket Ruger mags the last time. Not all worked, but enough did that I still came out ahead.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Who all is going to the show? Meet up somewhere?

I hope to make it saturday, I'll be looking for some ammo, and misc parts and maybe a pewpew if the price is right. I usaully get there 9:30-10 and out by 12- 12:30

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    This is one of my fav's. Always seem to find something I didn't think I needed at this show.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I've never actually been to a gun show. This weekend may be just the ticket-- is it far from the outlet malls? I'm thinking the wife might want to tag along for the ride but I'm not sure she'd be much into walking around the gun show but she might go if the outlets aren't far away. It would be nice to maybe bump into and meet meet some the MDS folks as well.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    I've never actually been to a gun show. This weekend may be just the ticket-- is it far from the outlet malls? I'm thinking the wife might want to tag along for the ride but I'm not sure she'd be much into walking around the gun show but she might go if the outlets aren't far away. It would be nice to maybe bump into and meet meet some the MDS folks as well.
    The outlets are a few miles north of the show location.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Heading up shortly, we are in the first row to the right when you walk in the door towards the end of the row. Stop by and see us, lots of stuff for Marylanders :innocent0 at great prices!!

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    All in all a good show today. About average number of vendors with a typical selection. I picked up a bag full of magazines that I needed at good prices and a folding Damascus blade that was very well balanced.

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a gun show. Are most places accepting cards or is everything pretty much cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom