• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Damn. Wish I wasn't working all weekend. Some of that reloading gear looks like stuff I'd be interested in.

kaliroger

Jul 20, 2018
    Frederick County, MD
    Thanks for sharing!!
    It does look like an estate sale, usually the good stuff will be gone very early!! Still, I would have gone if it were not so far away for me.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    It's not far for me and I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the share.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I've dealt with this company before, pretty decent. Prices will be high this morning and slowly lower until tomorrow at closing. Don't know if it's the same guy doing the firearms but I had to do the transfer through All Pawn. He took my offer on the gun I was interested in. If something is there when you look at it, don't wait cause when you go back it will be gone.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    It's actually my HS girlfriends parents house, the Estate company brought in other items incl the guns,
    Oh and word to the wise, don't buy the sofa :)

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    I've dealt with this company before, pretty decent. Prices will be high this morning and slowly lower until tomorrow at closing. Don't know if it's the same guy doing the firearms but I had to do the transfer through All Pawn. He took my offer on the gun I was interested in. If something is there when you look at it, don't wait cause when you go back it will be gone.

I've always had great interactions with all the folks at all pawn.

Sage advice about not leaving a want behind.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Well I was happy carbide rcbs 45 acp 4 pc 2 shell holders 3 adj. Screws 24 dollars and the rcbs electric trim station with cover mount plate and accessories 125.

Last edited:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Well I was happy carbide rcds 45 ago 4 pc 2 shell holders 3 adj. Screws 24 dollars and the rcbs electric trim station with cover mount plate and accesories 125.

Nice!!!! That trim station, electric trimmer and the tumbler were what I would have gone for.

Looked like a nice couple sets of screwdrivers too.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Nice!!!! That trim station, electric trimmer and the tumbler were what I would have gone for.

Looked like a nice couple sets of screwdrivers too.

Reloading stuff was picked over while in line this morn a lady said over 1000 people yesterday her number was like 1012 she left came back later turned and left again tumbler was gone there was a guy this morn loading up a table for himself I think he got pissed he walked away from the trim station and picked it up everything was 25 % off and make offer

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Well I was happy carbide rcds 45 ago 4 pc 2 shell holders 3 adj. Screws 24 dollars and the rcbs electric trim station with cover mount plate and accesories 125.

I saw you walking out with that. Everything was stupid priced when I was there. The rcbs dies were priced to sell, but no calibers I was interested in.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    i wanted to place a bid or two but im saving up for the RPR Ruger Precision 6.5 creedmoor. I need to start wearing my MDS name tag :) I like putting faces to handles .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom