• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Thats what i thought. I guess i’ll double check the junk folder. If its not there i’ll give them a call

Thanks!

You should've received an email immediately following your submission. The email contains a submission form that must accompany your finger prints. Also, keep in mind that the attachment will not appear when you view it on a mobile device. Only on a PC.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    You should've received an email immediately following your submission. The email contains a submission form that must accompany your finger prints. Also, keep in mind that the attachment will not appear when you view it on a mobile device. Only on a PC.

That was my issue. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Instead of starting a new thread I figured I would ask here.

I’m about to do a Form 1 on my AK pistol and i’m trying to figure out overall length. The pistol already has an AR adapter on it with a pistol brace. I removed the muzzle device, laid the AK on top of the AR, lined up the buffer tubes at the receivers as close as I could and measured from muzzle of AK to rear of fully extended AR stock. I’m right around 30.25”.

Should I put 30.25” on the form or should I round down to 30” in the event that when I actually add the stock to the AK when the stamp comes back it ends up being closer to 30”?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom