• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    I've been hit left and right before on this site by gun owners and alleged "trained and experienced" shooters that have no clue what they're talking about. I'm pro 2A and CCW ... but only pro CCW if you have the actual training.
    While Maryand is certainly a politically corrupt and anti-2A state, minimum standards never cuts it. Training is an ongoing process that many firearm owners don't understand or refuse to acknowledge. The fact is that you can't take minimum basic training and be reliable, trustworthy and legal behind a trigger, especially if you're carrying to defend yourself or someone else. Facts. Go read some news articles around the country. See the kind of "firearms experts" and CCW holders get convicted of and serve time for in prison. Get a grip. Do it right. Stop trying to flaunt so-called rights and understand your gun and the implications of the use of it human-on-human. There are two things called the U.S. Constitution and LAWS that dictate what you can and cannot do. Training ... REAL, ongoing training -- and experience -- will define what happens when you carry and pull that trigger. Internet gunbois need not apply.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The fact is that you can't take minimum basic training and be reliable, trustworthy and legal behind a trigger, especially of you're carrying to defend yourself or someone else.

In what way is a person who has passed the MD W&C process and carrying not being legal? Please be specific.

Stop trying to flaunt so-called rights

I’m not sure I want advice from someone who can’t make the distinction between rights and consequences. Dismissing rights as being “so-called” means you have a better name for them that us peasants are too dumb to grasp. Please, do share the actual word or phrase we’re supposed to be using when we stupidly use the “so called” one.

... understand your gun and the implications of the use of it human-on-human. There are two things called the U.S. Constitution and LAWS that dictate what you can and cannot do. Training ... REAL, ongoing training -- and experience -- will define what happens when you carry and pull that trigger.

Everything you just said is also true about salad forks, matches, and passenger cars. I’ll look forward to your next posts where you scold us all about those and more.

Internet gunbois need not apply.

Why, because trolls don’t like to snack on them? They wreck your girlish figure? Sorry you’re having such a bad day and decided that a preemptive strike here was going to make you feel better.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    mnNRwHE.gif

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    What constitutes experience? Shooting somone in self defense? Training by who? Military, LE, or someone involved in self defense shootings? I can see where you are coming from, but where is it you are going?

Q

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    In what way is a person who has passed the MD W&C process and carrying not being legal? Please be specific.

This post isn't about the "legal" process. It's about the REALITY of owning, carrying and using a firearm against another human being.

I’m not sure I want advice from someone who can’t make the distinction between rights and consequences. Dismissing rights as being “so-called” means you have a better name for them that us peasants are too dumb to grasp. Please, do share the actual word or phrase we’re supposed to be using when we stupidly use the “so called” one.

Have you ever been shot? It hurts. Have you ever been shot at? It sucks a lot. Have you ever put your finger on the trigger while preparing to shoot another human being? I highly doubt it based upon your comment and attitude.

Everything you just said is also true about salad forks, matches, and passenger cars. I’ll look forward to your next posts where you scold us all about those and more.

Salad forks, matches and passenger cars are not firearms. Try again.

Why, because trolls don’t like to snack on them? They wreck your girlish figure? Sorry you’re having such a bad day and decided that a preemptive strike here was going to make you feel better.

My "girlish figure" obviously far outweighs your real life training and experience, speaking of trolls ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom