• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captainstashu

Jan 26, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    I recently picked up a Turkish 12 Gauge pump shotgun. It is a Kral 18.5 to 19 inch barrel gun. It looked to have never been fired. I took it apart and found the firing pin, spring, and firing pin retaining pin were missing. (not broken, or damaged just not there).

This gun is now imported as the Tristar Cobra. I called Tristar but they
    refused to sell the parts to me because the serial number was not a gun they :tdown:imported.

I have been unable to find the parts. Other than find a busted Turkish gun to strip, I don't know where to look for parts.

Any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas??

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Where did you recently pick it up? Are you able to take it back to them for repair/refund/get another?

Now for the non-constructive advice....go throw it in the bay, write it off as lesson learned, and buy an 870, 500 or some shotgun where issues like this are really no issue at all. Sorry you're in this predicament, but this is THE reason to stay away from guns with no parts/factory/warranty support, regardless of how cheap it may be initially. Pun intended.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Does it say on the gun who the importer was? They may help. A lot of the importers of Turkish guns are also the wholesalers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom