• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Some redpills were being dispensed on social media:
    Didn't realize Slashdot was still a thing. Used to post there something like 20 years ago. Afraid to go look and see if it's less tolerant of non-PC views/less liberatarian leaning these days.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The news on this story seems to have died down quickly (as expected) since it doesn't fit the narrative.

The in the MD high school went away quick because it was handgun and not big scary high powered .223 AR-15. Imagine if a kid comes in with an AR-10 with big .308 it will be like he had a howitzer on his shoulder. :innocent0

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Tech CEOs are coming out in favor of stricter gun control laws. Logically speaking, if that's a solution to the problem of gun violence, how should we solve the problems of identity theft and cyber bullying? Obviously we need stricter computing device controls. We should have laws governing who can own a PC, how much storage it can have, what the maximum speed of the processor can be, and what the maximum removable storage capacity can be. If you want to have computing capability outside your home in the form of an iPad or a smart phone, you have to get a permit, which will be available from the government on a "may issue" basis, because the First Amendment only covers freedom of speech in oral and hand written forms. You have to have a background check, provide fingerprints, and document a good and substantial reason for needing to communicate outside your home. Your application must include all of your social media screen names and passwords. For purposes of this permit liberals are prohibited persons. Expressing liberal positions on social media is, by definition, evidence of mental illness and may be considered cyber bullying.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    These people need to be sheep dipped. Completely erased from history and never spoken of again.

Most of these people seek fame. Since they fail in life, their only alternative is to achieve this through some sort of horrendous act, thereby 'living in infamy'. Take away their fame and you remove their motivation. Just my 2¢

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Today something happened that made me very angry at Youtube.

I posted elsewhere that my daughter has been experiencing some form of tremors in her legs and arms, at random times per day. I have made a few unlisted videos to show family at home, so they can see the problem.

Youtube has flagged my unlisted videos of this as "age restricted."

Now they're flagging videos of handicaps? Nothing like having youtube flag a video we are worried about already -- stamping your child's affliction as "age restricted."

I have a feeling that if they keep this up, there are going to be more problems at Youtube.
    How you post it? Public vs private viewing?

They scrutinized public videos more than the private ones.

BillC

Jan 11, 2010
    Silver Spring, MD
    Tech CEOs are coming out in favor of stricter gun control laws. Logically speaking, if that's a solution to the problem of gun violence, how should we solve the problems of identity theft and cyber bullying? Obviously we need stricter computing device controls. We should have laws governing who can own a PC, how much storage it can have, what the maximum speed of the processor can be, and what the maximum removable storage capacity can be. If you want to have computing capability outside your home in the form of an iPad or a smart phone, you have to get a permit, which will be available from the government on a "may issue" basis, because the First Amendment only covers freedom of speech in oral and hand written forms. You have to have a background check, provide fingerprints, and document a good and substantial reason for needing to communicate outside your home. Your application must include all of your social media screen names and passwords. For purposes of this permit liberals are prohibited persons. Expressing liberal positions on social media is, by definition, evidence of mental illness and may be considered cyber bullying.
    Think they could be using their new-found support for gun control to distract attention away from their abysmal security?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Think they could be using their new-found support for gun control to distract attention away from their abysmal security?

... moreover, to distract attention from their exploitation of people's personal information for profit under the guise of bringing the world "closer together" at no cost to you. How wonderful. Yeah, putting theirs and their paying customers' hands into your wallet, their eyes into your house, and your personal and family statistics, thoughts, and movements into their databases so they can manipulate you even more.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    How do you spell insanity ?

Large Community in Deerfield IL just banned many rifles and detachable magazines, must surrender by June. San Bruno in 3, 2, 1 ...
    Just wonder if our bolt actions will even allow a fixed magazine..

Illinois town votes to ban assault weapons, fine violators up to $1,000 per day

The ordinance states, "The possession, manufacture and sale of assault weapons in the Village of Deerfield is not reasonably necessary to protect an individual's right of self-defense or the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia."

So, beginning June 13, banned assault weapons in Deerfield will include semiautomatic rifles with a fixed magazine and a capacity to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, shotguns with revolving cylinders, and conversion kits from which assault weapons can be assembled. And those are just a few of the firearm varieties banned. The list is long and includes all the following models or duplicates thereof: AK, AKM, AKS, AK-47, AK-74, ARM, MAK90, Misr, NHM 90, NHM 91, SA 85, SA 93, VEPR, AR-10, AR-15, Bushmaster XM15, Armalite M15, Olympic Arms PCR, AR70, Calico Liberty, Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle, Dragunov SVU, Fabrique NationalFN/FAL, FN/LAR, FNC, Hi-Point Carbine, HK-91, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle, SAR-8, Sturm, Ruger Mini-14, and more.

And MORE ??? Like that list wasn't enough ... hell, they even included a Hi-Point ? I guess if they just banned ALL firearms they would run afoul with 2A.:sarcasm:

"We hope that our local decision helps spur state and national leaders to take steps to make our communities safer," Deerfield Mayor Harriet Rosenthal said in a press release, after the ban on assault weapons passed unanimously.

Don't tell the MD GA ... :nono:

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    How you post it? Public vs private viewing?

They scrutinized public videos more than the private ones.

Posted as Unlisted.

Only people with a link could see. I only sent the link to my mother. It had 3 views when flagged.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• 2D3033E4-36F0-46CA-965E-F6A861B3147B.jpg
      2D3033E4-36F0-46CA-965E-F6A861B3147B.jpg
      65.2 KB · Views: 232

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    There is a video of her dancing like a weirdo with some 1980's Indian computerized background and I assure you she did!!!!

Nope. There is a video--and I think it's the one you're referencing, just at the very end which often gets cut off--where she partially disrobes to show that she's wearing a chest piece with large breasts. After she takes it off, the words "don't believe your eyes" show on the screen.

She was a real loon.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Nope. There is a video--and I think it's the one you're referencing, just at the very end which often gets cut off--where she partially disrobes to show that she's wearing a chest piece with large breasts. After she takes it off, the words "don't believe your eyes" show on the screen.

She was a real loon.

Admittedly i didn’t watch the whole thing so I’ll stand corrected

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom