Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    :D

gog.jpg vs. lcaf.jpg

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Honestly I do not care about all that sh*t, tell me your position on the issues. Are you going to represent the people or do the bidding of the Federal masters??

what you do in you private life is your deal, just don't force it on me or my kids and I won't give a rats ass.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    I wouldn't care if they were running on the issues; but it's pretty clear they are running on their sexuality.

It's kind of like if a candidate was running as left-handed or green-eyed or short or red headed. Who cares? Candidates might be those things, but it's irrelevant.

Are they qualified? Are they competent? What's their stance in the issues? Do they respect the Constitution? Those are the things that matter!

Honestly I do not care about all that sh*t, tell me your position on the issues. Are you going to represent the people or do the bidding of the Federal masters??

what you do in you private life is your deal, just don't force it on me or my kids and I won't give a rats ass.

:thumbsup:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    What gprimr1 said ...

I think when you have a base that all agrees on the issues, it's more about who has the most shock value.

It's kind of like if a candidate was running as left-handed or green-eyed or short or red headed. Who cares? Candidates might be those things, but it's irrelevant.

Are they qualified? Are they competent? What's their stance in the issues? Do they respect the Constitution? Those are the things that matter!

:thumbsup:

Anything to differentiate yourself from your opponent ... or use one-up-man-ship ...

Are the MoCo elites are soooo urbane and sophisticated :sarcasm: that they actually need that sort of match-up to get out the vote ? AFA where they stand on this issues, I doubt that their constituents really care as it's obvious that issues don't matter to the pair that are running.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

I agree, I never understood why someone would make their own sexual preference an issue in the first place.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    If they help repeal the new firearm laws I'll donate money. I don't care about their choice of lifestyle.

Sirex