• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cad68m_m

Member MSI, SAF, NRA
    Nov 26, 2011
    Calvert
    Done, and I dont mind knowing what the left is up to. I got an email from Owe-malley inviting me to the weak demo held by the antis the same day we shut down the House building.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    You folks do realize that if legislators remove G&S from the books before Wollard is decided, the case gets mooted and we lose all of our potential legal precedence?

We WANT G&S to stay in place until it's forced out by Wollard. That legal precedent is binding. Without it, Maryland can just re-impose G&S whenever they want.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    1. I doubt the petition will actually do anything, but it's nice to sign.

2. Maryland has already lost the case, it's just a matter of time. I don't think the State would bother with it again.

But I hear your point.

Ellegon

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2012
    Parkville
    I'm doing this to piss off Moveon.org. I need about 20 more to sign up to see what they actually do with it. I have no reason to believe it will affect anything!

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    12 signatures away....also note that you will possibly be emailed by MoveOn but I unsubscribed and just check this petition manually. All the best...Hil

Ellegon

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2012
    Parkville
    It reached 100 then the goal changed to 200!!!! F@#& moveon.org!!!! I bet it really pissed em off that's why the sig requirement keeps changing!!!

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    It reached 100 then the goal changed to 200!!!! F@#& moveon.org!!!! I bet it really pissed em off that's why the sig requirement keeps changing!!!

I want to set a goal for my petition that's different than the signatures goal currently set. How can I do that?
    SignOn assigns every petition a goal of 50 signatures to begin and then automatically increases the goal each time a signature goal has been reached. Currently, SignOn.org does not allow individual petition-creators to set their own goals for petition signatures, but you can email us at signon@signon.org to request a specific signature goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom