• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I think all the staffers are gone, calling committee members now and getting voice mail for all.
    I wasn't able to call earlier in the day (self-employed) but I did have some friends who are off/stay at home moms call. They all swore they called their Senator and the entire committee. The one's I have spoken to all talked to staffers or voice mail.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I have no intentions of giving up and there a lot of members on this forum that know what I have done personally as well with others !

And as far as loosing money , when you have to shut down a full day and you own your company as I do , I am not talking loosing a few bucks ask Teratos .

Please feel free to add me to your ignore list , or pm me .

Never thought otherwise. Nor was the intent to question your commitment.

But there are a lot of very new people here. With out context statements like you made can make them give up. That was my point. And that was my only point.

As far as giving up pay in relative terms its about equal I expect. But again its about how others who do not yet know the history may misinterpret.

As for me I will take the loss. And hope others will to.

I just think that right now we need to be realistic but up beat in order to get the most turnout...

And that is all I was trying to say.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Quick Thread Revival

Haven't received a questionnaire from Sen. Miller this year asking for input for the 2014 legislative session. Hopefully this means not as aggressive legislation this election year.

I did, however, receive a response saying that he is concerned about the effectiveness of the speed camera use. He wants them to be used "properly" for the purpose of promoting safety. He is going to continue to speak in support of a "fully functional program that improves and promotes driver safety."

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I don't know the date of the contributions but the date that it shows is "Cycle: 2012"

I'm willing to bet that Beretta will no longer give money to him.

I won't be giving any money to Beretta, just to be sure. If they didn't have Miller pegged as a gun-grabbing POS in 2012, (or didn't care,) then there's no reason to believe that they have figured it out yet.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Never thought otherwise. .....................................................................................................................................................................................

I just think that right now we need to be realistic but up beat in order to get the most turnout...

And that is all I was trying to say.

...and be classy. In fact, that is the most important thing. Gotta be classy to further the cause. :party29:

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    "Over 85% of respondents supported extending Governor O'Malley's legislation to require a DNA swab of all felons in the Maryland system to help solve additional crimes"

Holy christ! Gun laws are one thing, but this sh!t is strait Orwellian! This is the registration of PEOPLE'S biology!

This state has gone from going full retard, to just plain scary.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    "Over 85% of respondents supported extending Governor O'Malley's legislation to require a DNA swab of all felons in the Maryland system to help solve additional crimes"

Holy christ! Gun laws are one thing, but this sh!t is strait Orwellian! This is the registration of PEOPLE'S biology!

This state has gone from going full retard, to just plain scary.
    Felons I can almost deal with - at least they have been through a 5A "due process" environment to legally define the removal of their Constitutionally-protected rights/freedoms.

I would have to review the actions of last year and the court cases (IANAL), but I thought I heard something about it being acceptable/desired to have DNA samples on arrest, not on conviction. That, to me, is a severe denial of the due process required/protected under 5A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom