• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Obama needs to have his very own Michael Dukakis or John Kerry style photo op...

Thug%2Bwith%2BSide%2BGrip%2Bon%2BPistol.jpg

He does.:innocent0

Jan 28, 2013
    Obama is doing this to push the debate into sports and hunting vs personal protection. This argument won't be easy for him to defend given that he depends on guns for protection himself, even if they are used by other people.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    According to a guy who used to work with me whose brother is a Secret Service agent, Obama shoots handguns periodically with the USSS. He says Obama does so for personal protection.

Would be sweet if he could just go to the Secret Service range anytime he wanted and shoot their 357 sigs. Those rounds are hard to come by.

Just think of the arsenal he can choose from!

Hypocrisy aside, that'd be a pretty sweet perk to your job.

Also- personal protection?! Really?!

If a threat somehow gets past the massive layers of paid professional, top of the line security guarding him, I think prowess in shooting a handgun is probably a waste of time.

I'd probably just learn to run faster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Red Man in a Blue State
    Nov 9, 2012
    Calvert Collective, PRM
    He said "...we go shooting..." referring to Camp David he never said the "I" word which means someone at Camp David maybe shot some skeet when the president might have been there, on the basketball court.

Blacksmith101

Y'all are missing The Won's statement. When he said "We go shooting all the time..." He was referring to 'shooting hoops', or 'shooting' a game of golf...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...ndent-obama-hates-camp-david-because-theres-n

See? Plausible deniability. No need to define the meaning of what "is, is". :mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tennessee - Put up or shut up !!!

Skeptical congresswoman challenges Obama to skeet shooting match

"If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why hasn't he referenced this at any point in time?" Blackburn said Monday on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

"I tell you what I do think," she later added. "I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I'll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I'll beat him."

WARNING:
    Don't watch the video. The liberal pundit comments will just piss you off. Apparently questioning whether Obama could hit a bull-in-the-ass-with-a-banjo, let alone a clay pigeon using a skeet gun, is RACIST !!!

On the other hand, besides being a congresswoman and an avid shooter, Blackburn isn't too bad on these old eyes either. I'm moving to TN.

Attachments

• Blackburn1-243x300.jpg
      Blackburn1-243x300.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 165

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I am calling this the "Fudd Strategy." It is one of the ongoing talking points.

I know, Fudd is a disparaging term. I don't mean it for all hunters but it fits the ones that do not see that their guns are next. Any hunter who supports an AWB is a Fudd. Hopefully we cam convert them but until then....they are hunting wabbits and being used as spokespeople for the antis.

Sorry. That's the truth.

It is divide and conquer strategy. Both Obama and Biden have declared themselves Fudds. They are using their "experience" with shotguns to assure the Fudds that their guns will remain untouched. It is part of their strategy to split the gun owners, and it is working because too many only care about "their guns"...which is shortsighted. Those being duped fail to realize that the ultimate goal for the true believers on the gun grabbing side is the elimination of all guns.

All it will take is one lunatic in a bell tower and the bolt action hunting rifles will be on the block. The Fudds don't get it.

Splitter

Splitter takes the win again.

Let's see some footage there hoss ...

I'm taking bets that he shoots skeet worse than he throws a baseball.

Where's my Stamp ?

At least he didn't throw it like the asshat in the Volkswagon commercial that's airing.

That made me laugh out loud.

+1

Skeptical congresswoman challenges Obama to skeet shooting match

WARNING:
    Don't watch the video. The liberal pundit comments will just piss you off. Apparently questioning whether Obama could hit a bull-in-the-ass-with-a-banjo, let alone a clay pigeon using a skeet gun, is RACIST !!!

On the other hand, besides being a congresswoman and an avid shooter, Blackburn isn't too bad on these old eyes either. I'm moving to TN.

Nice, on both points (and her both points, too).:D

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I am calling this the "Fudd Strategy." It is one of the ongoing talking points.

I know, Fudd is a disparaging term. I don't mean it for all hunters but it fits the ones that do not see that their guns are next. Any hunter who supports an AWB is a Fudd. Hopefully we cam convert them but until then....they are hunting wabbits and being used as spokespeople for the antis.

Sorry. That's the truth.

It is divide and conquer strategy. Both Obama and Biden have declared themselves Fudds. They are using their "experience" with shotguns to assure the Fudds that their guns will remain untouched. It is part of their strategy to split the gun owners, and it is working because too many only care about "their guns"...which is shortsighted. Those being duped fail to realize that the ultimate goal for the true believers on the gun grabbing side is the elimination of all guns.

All it will take is one lunatic in a bell tower and the bolt action hunting rifles will be on the block. The Fudds don't get it.
    Splitter

I was just commenting on that to a close friend and avid hunter today. He wasn't aware that a thumbhole stock on his 30.06 rifle or the pistol grip on his pump slug gun would make them AWs. When he asked what would be next, I told him to kiss his 24x scope goodbye because the first time some 'crazed hunter' attempts a long distance pop of a politico ala the DC Sniper, it will be all over but the shouting. I wonder who'll be the sacrificial lambs for that phase of the F&F/Tucson/Aurora/Newtown saga. :tinfoil:

AAMOF ... This whole thing is starting to sound like chapter right out of "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" ... or one of your 'page turners', Spltter.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    The MSM is having a hard time accepting that he shoots. Even Obama friendly reporters cannot recall ever seeing him shooting at Camp David.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The MSM is having a hard time accepting that he shoots. Even Obama friendly reporters cannot recall ever seeing him shooting at Camp David.

Translation: Obama-friendly reporters cannot admit to themselves that their hero would lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom